• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
First time posting on mobile ZD let's see how much worse it is. I already dont feel like putting in the effort to multiquote. (Some quick thoughts I have while waiting for my car to get fixed up)

Moe you cant call people "obvious alignment" and expect us to just believe you. I want to reiterate where you came into Inception mafia with this same attitude we're voting you for and you had very incorrect reads on most players. Also you cant call people jerks while you yourself are being a jerk. You dug yourself into this hole and lashing out isnt going to get you out of it

On the bright side scum is bound to be on this lunch so we can easily look into them.
Someone's got to be the target for day 1 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pen

The game is on!
How many ways can I call ryu scum here tbh, it's so apparent

It doesn't matter how many ways you call him that nor how many times you you say it. If you're unable to convince the rest of us, that's it. Your reasons for suspecting Ryu are weak; almost nonexistent even. So you have no right to expect anyone else to blindly follow your lead.

On the bright side scum is bound to be on this lunch so we can easily look into them.

I wouldn't be so sure. It's certainly a possibility, but I wouldn't bet on there definitely being scum on the Moe wagon. I've seen plenty of games where the day 1 lynch wagon consisted only of Townies.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
It doesn't matter how many ways you call him that nor how many times you you say it. If you're unable to convince the rest of us, that's it. Your reasons for suspecting Ryu are weak; almost nonexistent even. So you have no right to expect anyone else to blindly follow your lead.
oh

they're... stronger reasons than my usual ones

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Will u settle for a cop check

I cant fulfill that but maybe the cop will heck em out

Or they could just do whoever, inb4 you are the cop

@funnier6 I cant remember if it's been mentioned. If the player does not guess who they are before they die, are they revealed? Or do they stay as an unknown character/role?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
he ha(d) no suspicions of any player that's been active, which is a red flag considering many of us already have suspicions.
He "honorable mentioned" me and minish without making a note of gumball, someone who he had pointedly been interacting with and had been decently active. This is weak reasoning, because it doesn't make ryu look scummy on its own, it just makes them look partnery.
He KNOWS I'm going to flip town.
He doesn't want me to die because he's worried town will then actually consider him.
His suspicion of pendio is weak and based off of reasoning that I've only ever seen scum use alone (it's good backup, but not something you can build a case on)

Also, his tone and posting style this game is a heavy departure from the inception mafia, take that how you will. (This is a new reason that I haven't stated before!)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
THERE we go. That's all we wanted. Putting those together, forming a single cohesive argument so we don't have to go back through the entire thread to understand where you're coming from. That could possibly convince people to vote with you.
I can't speak for most of those, but they're decent reasons to consider him. Not enough to call him obvscum imo, but I can see where you were coming from with him.
I don't find his posting style to be much of an issue, since he kinda got lambasted for his regular style earlier this game. Nothing really about that throws up red flags for me.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Moe I feel like you have been making decent points against Ryu but I still fail to see how it’s obvious. Nothing is obvious day 1 it’s all more of a hunch than anything I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom