• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
and yes I'm sure you know that I know that you're not telling the truth. nice subtle hint

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Moe,you don't have to use the terms, but just in case you wanna know the mafia flavor, it's mafia/scum vs townies.
I use both interchangeably, I've started using exclusively town/townie now but I still swap between wolf/scum depending on which I think of/which sounds better
I realize this could cause confusion because on smogon people were referring to serial killers as wolves so...

Mikey the Moblin

Re: Yiga, I don't think a wolf would bring so much attention to themselves with something like claiming you have a role, so not only am I pretty sure he's town I'm also pretty sure we have a big advantage since we've got a PR already

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm still not going to vote
that's unhelpful at this point. a no lynch on principle is just actively choosing to be unhelpful. enough has happened to where you could absolutely place a vote on someone.
I won't be added my vote to the wagon, but of course if you guys are fixated on lynching him, I of course cannot stop you from doing so.
yall are ****in

is this based on principle too???? getting lynched day 1 is almost exactly the same thing as getting killed night 1. are you just going to politely ask the mafia not to kill someone tonight???? oh but mr don godfather it's not fair umu they didn't get to play :(((

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Moe, everyone has to take their lumps at some point. there will be times you're lynched on D1, and times you survive.

Mikey the Moblin

Moe, everyone has to take their lumps at some point. there will be times you're lynched on D1, and times you survive.
I went through a phase where I was policy lynched day 1 because everyone hated me AND I was bad
now everyone just hates me, so I survive longer

incidentally this is why I take day 1 so seriously, it's like conditioned at this point to drop all my thoughts on literally everyone before I rip, even though I'm not really in danger of being a D1 lynch on any of the forums I play anymore

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
that's unhelpful at this point. a no lynch on principle is just actively choosing to be unhelpful. enough has happened to where you could absolutely place a vote on someone.

yall are ****in

is this based on principle too???? getting lynched day 1 is almost exactly the same thing as getting killed night 1. are you just going to politely ask the mafia not to kill someone tonight???? oh but mr don godfather it's not fair umu they didn't get to play :(((

I don’t think Moe is scum. Therefore I’m not going to vote for him. Makes sense, no? ;)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I could move off Storm, but I don't support lynching Moe today. If another counter-wagon came along that I felt comfortable about, I would probably move over. Obviously Storm isn't being lynched today, so as of now my vote is wasted. As of now, however, there appear to be no such counterwagons

Mikey the Moblin

I could move off Storm, but I don't support lynching Moe today. If another counter-wagon came along that I felt comfortable about, I would probably move over. Obviously Storm isn't being lynched today, so as of now my vote is wasted. As of now, however, there appear to be no such counterwagons
strongly consider a ryu wagon, I think it's a hit

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I don’t think Moe is scum. Therefore I’m not going to vote for him. Makes sense, no? ;)
i don't think he's scum either i just don't want to play with him

i'm not concerned about you not being on the moe lynch, i'm concerned about you not being on any lynch based on principle. i don't give a rat's asshole whether you vote for moe or for me or even yourself i just want you to realize that no lynching because "oh it feels bad :(" is dumb

u could start one if u want

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
i don't think he's scum either i just don't want to play with him

i'm not concerned about you not being on the moe lynch, i'm concerned about you not being on any lynch based on principle. i don't give a rat's asshole whether you vote for moe or for me or even yourself i just want you to realize that no lynching because "oh it feels bad :(" is dumb

Fair

Mikey the Moblin

I hate saying it (because they want to lynch me to avoid playing with me) but gumball is honestly right
day 1 was 72 hours, if we no lynch the tempo swings in favor of the wolves who can achieve parity at night. For this reason alone you should not want a no-lynch day 1 because it gives the wolves more kills than us (assuming we mislynch every day and there are 3 wolves, lynching day 1 gives us 4 kills and the wolves 3 kills, no lynching day 1 gives us 3 kills and the wolves 4 kills. The same number of players always has to die to reach parity, you're just giving the wolves an advantage. So for this game, do not support no lynch, and if you do in the future I'll scum read you for it.

This entire post is NAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom