• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
you know how you said none of my posts rang "this guy's definitely a wolf" alarm bells?

your post rang alarm bells. You picked out a relatively inactive player that nobody's got a read on and compared their style to a previously existing game where they were scum. I've ONLY ever seen wolves do that. Yes people link games all the time to get a meta read, but it's never what the case is built on unless you're a wolf. I'd be more accepting of it if you weren't already scummy for your strange interaction with gumball and this is the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were. I'm already voting for you but just to make a point

Vote: Ryuken

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
for clarification, wolves know who the wolves are, so it can be difficult to develop false reads because you don't know what to be looking for. It's pretty easy for wolves to suss their own partners because in their eyes they see the more scummy behavior of their partners. The other thing they tend to do is use outside of this game information to base their reads on, since they can't as easily pinpoint wolfy behavior in players they know are human

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
EBWODP: what do you call the good people? Sheep? Pigs? Little Red Riding Hoods?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well you're the one being the ***** about it, so I guess you're right. My Vote stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom