• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Moe, the fact of the matter is, even if Storm had other reasons, he hasn't shared them. If youre seriously advocating for someone's lynch and you have information, I see no reason to hold it back. And even if you do find some reason to hold it back, you don't just provide a ton of joke evidence and expect people to follow you or trust you or even think you're trying very hard. That's where I stand on Storm.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
yeah. its Day One. im following a lead. if its wrong then im wrong. move onto the next one

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
But you haven't shared with us why it's a lead. If you did that we wouldn't be trying to lynch you. If you're going to stand by it, then give us actual reason and stop pretending that your joke post was a serious lead.

Storm

tenor.gif

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Moe, the fact of the matter is, even if Storm had other reasons, he hasn't shared them. If youre seriously advocating for someone's lynch and you have information, I see no reason to hold it back. And even if you do find some reason to hold it back, you don't just provide a ton of joke evidence and expect people to follow you or trust you or even think you're trying very hard. That's where I stand on Storm.
It was more of a town read on storm than a "I like his suspicion of fused and want to push it" because my town read there wasn't really contingent on him having reasons.

Storm

Like LG said in her response to this, I was asking because I hadn't played a game here in a while and was trying to learn what recent games have been like in order to better prepare for this game. I was suggesting the presence of a third party, I was simply asking what had become the norm on this site. Speculating on the game's setup is in no way something only scum would do. It's very much in the interest of the Town to know what the setup of the game is.

Most of the recent games have been a custom set up, like Inception and Chaos Mafia. there have also been hard standard set ups. not many have a third party. Chaos Mafia can have up to 5 parties depending on the roll of the dice... I feel this game is more Role Madness

I was going to respond to Storm's post about me but I think LG and DekuNut did a great job in showing how there's simply not much substance there at all, so I don't really feel the need to reiterate what they've already said.
I mean Yeah, it doesn't really have much substance, but I'd rather have everything you've said in one place than take you out of context to further some ulterior motive

Lastly, I feel the need to clarify by thoughts on Day 1 lynches, as I feel like people didn't really understand my stance. I am in no 100% opposed to a Day 1 lynch. If I feel like someone is scum, or if someone else makes a compelling argument against someone, then I would not hesitate to vote for them. However, I dislike lynching someone on Day 1 just for the sake of lynching someone. It's far more likely to be detrimental to the Town than helpful, so if we don't have any solid leads I'd rather go into the night with our full set of Townies than the likeliest scenario of being down 1.

that is where I feel you are wrong, Fused. a Lynch every day helps town. you cut out the cancers, limit your suspects, and gain information from the dead. no lynch is without information, except if there is a janitor at play, but that is a night role. I would really hate to sound like the sloth, but he has a point. no lynches on day 1 is a mafia win.

@funnier6 sorry if this is already mentioned in the rules but I couldn't seem to find it specifically mentioned, but is a majority required for a lynch, or will the person with the most votes at the end of the day be lynched?
This last part is up for debate. Usually on day 1 a lynch has to be by majority and every subsequent day it's whoever has the most votes by days end. I can't speak for funnier, but I feel that is the norm.

well since I have your attention, If you had to pick between Moe and Yiga, who would you lynch?

and @DekuNut

you have to understand where I am coming from. I am on double secret probation. 1 slip up and I'm out of the Mafia Section permanently. I am trying to be more put- together with my observations. If you want answers, ask the right questions. not in rapid fire, not hidden in a sea of words.
-bullet points
-easy to see
-easy to read
-easy to slide a response underneath

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
point out exactly which thoughts made you think that [Doc] was town.
@Moe the Moblin please respond. your town read on doc is unclear to me. please spell it out to me. i can't just accept "it felt town" because it doesn't "feel town" to me. i genuinely don't know where your read is coming from. if you could find quotes that would be great. if you are in the middle of writing a post feel free to tell me so and then i will wait patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom