• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Oh. Forgot to

Vote: Moe the Moblin

Again it could be the playstyle but I'm getting a bad read on Moe and I dont like flat out refusal to help town or stating they will behave in ways that don't help town

I don't like this one bit

first of all everyone goes bananas on YIGA trying to get information out in the open but then when I say I have thoughts that I don't want to share yet everyone goes bananas

double standard and it makes you look like a headless chicken. I refuse any argument on me being secretive, since you were scum reading the exact opposite behavior earlier.

I like storm a lot now minus the post where he said he was okay with dying. He gets a pass day 1 from me, since he's clearly been keeping up with the game. I also like his suspicion of fused and think it looks good on him.

Pancake thinking I'm a "best bet" for d1 makes me sad more than anything.

Everyone, rest assured, I'll probably share some of the thoughts I had today, but didn't share, sometime tomorrow.

The irony is that I could simply have not said I had thoughts and I wouldn't have been scum read for it, but that's not how I play. I share absolutely everything that comes across my mind, and if I think of something that shouldn't be said yet, I'll say I've thought of something but won't say it. I ask for just a little bit of trust thanks

and yes I'm giving Libk scum points for the vote on me, I think Yiga outlined it well

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
And while I get that Storm's read of fused is reaching a lot, again, it seems like Storm's usual playstyle. Though this time he does seem to be putting in a bit more effort than I feel like he usually does, which is why I'm confused that people are suspecting him for it. Kinda feel like there could be scum in there, knowing that Storm can be an easy lynch to push just because of how he's acted in past games, and they're taking advantage of that.
I agree with this. I was thinking something along those lines but couldn't figure out how to say it.

I also like his suspicion of fused and think it looks good on him.
even though his reasons were actual garbage????? you think that looks good??????
i bet you just like it because he agrees with you
I ask for just a little bit of trust thanks
u gotta earn that **** b :reggie:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I haven’t really played with moe or storm before so I’m not really sure of how their play styles are typically. They have just caught my eye the most and I feel like either of them should be our lynch candidate for today. (And yes I have a strong belief that we should have a day 1 Lynch. Especially for this game seeming as if we go for a no lynch and the potential vig and/or sk haven’t unlocked their roles the mafia can just kill an inactive and therefore we will have nothing to go off of tomorrow.) I don’t feel as strongly toward moe now though just because his last post did make a lot of sense (probably his first post to make sense so far).

And with yiga, I don’t believe he is scum still. He has had a habit of playing scummy town and I remember the first game I played with him I advocate for his lynch day 1 and immediately regretted it. I don’t know though, I don’t think he’s scum but I’m not convinced he’s town either though. :shrugs:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
in case I do become the wagon (shouldn't happen, but who knows), here's my PoE so far:
1. DekuNut- town lean
2. LittleGumball- null, I was scum reading them earlier but since then they haven't really done anything scummy
3. Doc- was present and sounding good for a while, town I think
4. Minish_Link- town
5. Pendio- who? Don't remember seeing their name. Null, obviously
6. Storm- town
7. Ryuken- heavy scum
8. Moe the Moblin- town
9. PancakeSamurai- town
10. YIGAhim- town
11. fused_shadows- mild scum
12. Heroine of Time- null on scum side
13. Libk- slight scum
even though his reasons were actual garbage????? you think that looks good??????
lol you think the joke reasons are his actual reasons? His scum read on fused is legit (66% legit anyway) and that means he has reasons, whether he shared them or not. I'm digging it.
I haven’t really played with moe or storm before so I’m not really sure of how their play styles are typically. They have just caught my eye the most and I feel like either of them should be our lynch candidate for today. (And yes I have a strong belief that we should have a day 1 Lynch. Especially for this game seeming as if we go for a no lynch and the potential vig and/or sk haven’t unlocked their roles the mafia can just kill an inactive and therefore we will have nothing to go off of tomorrow.) I don’t feel as strongly toward moe now though just because his last post did make a lot of sense (probably his first post to make sense so far).

And with yiga, I don’t believe he is scum still. He has had a habit of playing scummy town and I remember the first game I played with him I advocate for his lynch day 1 and immediately regretted it. I don’t know though, I don’t think he’s scum but I’m not convinced he’s town either though. :shrugs:
coming from a game where I just got lynched (as a wolf!) day 1, lynching the most active players d1 is not fun (this is not self pres). It gives the wolves the option of targeting the vocal players, which is exactly what happened there, and then the wolves can simply coast among less active players and nobody bothers trying to find the wolves. It's not fun.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Clarification everything moe said in his post minus the storm part made sense. I honestly kind of skimmed through that just because he started it out with “I like storm...” lol

But no his reasonings for being suspicious of fused made little to no sense

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
3. Doc- was present and sounding good for a while, town I think
present? he's got 5 posts lmfao. would you mind pointing out exactly which part makes you think he's town? I'm afraid I don't really see it.
lol you think the joke reasons are his actual reasons? His scum read on fused is legit (66% legit anyway) and that means he has reasons, whether he shared them or not. I'm digging it.
so basically you just like that he agrees with you. got it

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
coming from a game where I just got lynched (as a wolf!) day 1, lynching the most active players d1 is not fun (this is not self pres). It gives the wolves the option of targeting the vocal players, which is exactly what happened there, and then the wolves can simply coast among less active players and nobody bothers trying to find the wolves. It's not fun.
Honestly have never thought of that

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
actually @Doc would you mind posting some reads if you have them? from what i remember you said you were paranoid of the zd vets and that's basically it
everyone is paranoid of the vets. hell even I am paranoid of the vets, and I technically am one

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
sounds paper thin, Gummy. i don't really Feel Moe has his head in the game, do you concur?
i think that moe has been in day 4 mindset ever since the launch of the game. if anything his head is TOO in the game for day 1. i admit it's getting a little more serious but it's hard to find things that are concrete right now. he's acting like things are obvious, when we all have zero information to work with. unless someone's got a day investigative role, which is about as unlikely as a jester.
My cat is paranoid of the vets

Hahahahaha

I’m sorry
i'd vote for you if rvs wasn't over

Learn to read
Was present for a while=there was a period of time in which he was here and I liked host thiiughts during that time
no, you learn to read. i asked you to point out exactly which thoughts made you think that he was town. don't be difficult. don't be an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom