• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
well i mean i remember playing a game with Jamie where we were in the same team, and post 2 of the game he says " **** flavor, my team is..." and i have been ticked at him since. i take flavor very seriously, for I am Iron Man ;)
o-oh o.o

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'm not loving YIGA rn. Asking for peopke who have roles found out to claim and then distracting the game with a role that has barely ever been used on ZD and probably isn't in this game at all. Nothing more than a lean, but it's worth calling out.
Also
Unvote
I like this post
ok so i went back through the thread and quoted things i wanted to respond to, i might not remember why i quoted them all but here goes nuttin :^)

i responded to this with a joke but i'm trying to figure out what this means and i can't. pls explain

like others have been saying, the only time i ever saw a jester was when i used it in my ****ty bastard game. jester is a bastard role in general anyway and this game isn't bastard

doc has made exactly one post. where does this read come from?

i think i already asked this but i'm still unclear as to why you think i'm scummy. is it solely because of Ryu or is it something i did? you said you've been scumreading me from my very first post but i'm not seeing why.

can you read the people you've played with before? do they seem to be acting normal?

A quick note on Storm actually, I see the character you're softclaiming and I think that they would be most suited for a scum role. jsin bud

not saying he's definitely 100% confirmed scum but i'm keeping an eye out for him. i find it very hard to read storm so yeah (but maybe his playstyle has changed, i don't know, i read through 2 recent games and he wasn't in them :^) )

how tf is anyone supposed to have a whole ass team 24 hours into the day dude come on

of course doc posts immediately after i construct this whole ass thing i have to read through so many other posts now :(
tone/gut read on you, and by association with ryu

I don't care how impossible it is to develop a well constructed wolf team 24 hours into the game, I want to see Ryu's best guess. He gave 2 names (forgot what they were) then in a recent post appended YIGA to it. That just seems weird to me so I'm trying to get him to clarify what he meant by both those posts

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
the only time i ever saw a jester **on ZD was when i used it in my ****ty bastard game
fixed to provide better context but the few games i played not on zd didn't have a jester either so yeah i'm done with the whole jester conversation
I certainly don't feel comfortable leaning [LG] town
why not? anything in particular? just being paranoid of the older players?
her or any of the "all-stars."
awww :') i'm a star!

I don't care how impossible it is to develop a well constructed wolf team 24 hours into the game, I want to see Ryu's best guess.
you are literally asking too much. this is just unreasonable. a scumread is the best you are going to get on day one. i almost want to lynch you because you're going to be difficult to play with.

plus I really like your avatar so I'm town reading you for it
and you ***** about other people's reads

that post was literally substanceless. this read is ridiculous

Mikey the Moblin

you are literally asking too much. this is just unreasonable. a scumread is the best you are going to get on day one. i almost want to lynch you because you're going to be difficult to play with.
I don't think you get it
I'm not looking for scum reads from ryu
I'm just looking for his best guess at a wolf team day 1, it literally does not have to be based on anything and has no requirements. I just want to see what he says.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think I see what Moe is doing but I just don't understand it. I mostly don't get why he's targeting Ryu with these questions and why these questions are so important.

Mikey the Moblin

Anyway I feel a lot better about yiga now because I was worried they might try to pocket me with my scum read on ryu
so them scum reading me checks out and they're solidly in my town pile now :thumbsup:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
for a minute I thought you were doc and I was so confused

was my post RVS style or doc's post

I think his tentative "I think I'm zachie" was towny in the way it was presented
It was you

Anyway I feel a lot better about yiga now because I was worried they might try to pocket me with my scum read on ryu
so them scum reading me checks out and they're solidly in my town pile now :thumbsup:
While I can see this as solid, it strikes me a little uneasy. I scumread you for a second and all the sudden I am a town read for you? Hmm... Fishy. Eh

Mikey the Moblin

While I can see this as solid, it strikes me a little uneasy. I scumread you for a second and all the sudden I am a town read for you? Hmm... Fishy. Eh
I get why it seems uneasy, but I was town reading you before you scum read me, so it's not like that
more like "I think he's town, but since he did this it's pretty definite now"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
why not? anything in particular? just being paranoid of the older players?
Pretty much. I can't remember specific games, but I remember that in almost every game you were in you were one of the most active participants and were good at honing in on players. Regardless of your alignment. So yeah, its mostly paranoia.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I get why it seems uneasy, but I was town reading you before you scum read me, so it's not like that
more like "I think he's town, but since he did this it's pretty definite now"
And that's a reason why I am not totally voting you right now. I say you get a pass for now.

Unvote

I don't remember who what when where how or why I voted whoever I did, but at the moment I don't need a vote on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom