• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
No, it doesn't have anything to do with my character.
Then please use your voice for a lynch. We NEED info on day one. Every day one (Pretty much). C'mon.

Unvote

Vote: Ryuken

It is either he is bad at lying about his role playing skills and it is a part of his character, or he needs a lesson the hard way

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Personally, I also dislike Day 1 lynches in most circumstances. I have more of a personal reason here, as I think the worst thing that can happen to someone in mafia is getting lynched Day 1 based on nothing. It's kinda like you didn't even get to play. Happened to me plenty of times back in the day and I always hated it. Then again, if someone can make a compelling argument against another player than I wouldn't hesitate to lynch them.

Would you mind naming the players who you think would be scum amongst the players in the list? I ask this because I'm trying to figure out the game's setup and if you think that there is a group of 3 amongst the players that would make a logical scum group, then it's probable we're looking at a 3-player scum group, or if there's someone who makes sense as a SK there could be a SK, etc.
REally? They're necessary
is not liking Day 1 lynches something you consider lynchworthy?
I was more pressure voting then anything, but it could be seen as a scum trait (I think he's lying about it not being a character thing. Ryuken is the kind of guy to play the role he's given, and it could easily be a character trait)

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
oh doc's gone

hey ryu, penny for your thoughts

on gumball
Lessee... starting with their first non-RVS post on page 7:
Post 1) they've offered insight on Heroine's playstyle
Post 2) they've given a useful tip on reading up on players' playstyles in the past (Minish reminded me about this after I made my first non-RVS post)
Post 3) they voiced their stance against No Lynches, calling it bad play
Post 4) they don't want to vote fused off yet and want to see them "get everything right again."

Not much to work with here. Like everyone else, I'm leaning Town on them because although they haven't posted very much, they've provided a decent amount of substance in their posts, being helpful and showing a bit of their thought process. I still need to read up on their games and see them post more in order to form a well thought-out read. So far, nothing scummy has stuck out to me.
Reminder that this is solely based off posts after the 3 hour event.

I was more pressure voting then anything, but it could be seen as a scum trait (I think he's lying about it not being a character thing. Ryuken is the kind of guy to play the role he's given, and it could easily be a character trait)

That's assuming I know what my role is. Not gonna confirm or deny this, of course, but remember that we have to guess in PMs our character name before we receive our role, and we can only do it once each phase.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Having read the rules, I don't see anywhere it says that I can't say I correctly or incorrectly guessed my name.

With this in mind, do you know your roles yet, everyone?

Ryuken

@Ryuken if you had to guess who the wolves are in order to stay alive (or something), what would be your final answer
Uhhhhhhhhhhh...
DekuNut and Pendio, I guess? I have no really good reason to vote for them other than they're players that haven't posted a lot content-wise. Other than that, it's just a personal hunch.

Ryuken

I would add Yiga to that list as well because:
Having read the rules, I don't see anywhere it says that I can't say I correctly or incorrectly guessed my name.

With this in mind, do you know your roles yet, everyone?
I have to wonder why Yiga wants to know this information right now. Then again, he always acts scummy in every game.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I would add Yiga to that list as well because:

I have to wonder why Yiga wants to know this information right now. Then again, he always acts scummy in every game.
I do. I want to know this information so that everyone has a good understanding of how many people have their roles. This way, there are no excuses about them later, with a cover of "I haven't guessed it correctly yet". Almost like a test of faith. I you are willing to give up that info, you are starting off on the right foot. If you confirm that you have not correctly guessed, you may be lying, but those who confirm they guessed correctly are starting off fine.

I have.

I don't, and I have no intention of guessing
You must. You absolutely must. You are injuring the town (Or the mafia. IDK what alignment you are) and yourself by not knowing your role. You cpould be important and missing out on something huge. Don't do that to us, man.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I would simply quote all their posts where they interact with each other, and then ryu's post where he ignores actually putting a read on gumball
for example, ryu places an RVS on pancake but wait no he doesn't it's actually on gumball
then gumball votes for ryu
and this probably means pretty much nothing but still, they're aware of each other, so why is ryu pointedly ignoring gumball in terms of actual content
It's suspicious and looks partnery
these are all one sided from him lol my vote was a joke vote

how is any of this my fault
Make no mistake though, I really am wolf reading Ryu and gumball, it's not just pressure.
is it something i've done

what can i do to change ur mind b
is not liking Day 1 lynches something you consider lynchworthy?
if there's nothing else to go on, yes. i'd vote to lynch ryu if nothing else came up
although they haven't posted very much
this is literally incorrect. i'm one of the top posters in this thread and i'm usually the top two in almost every game i've been in lmao

I don't remember who i'm voting for but i'm pretty sure it's probably rvs so

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom