• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I went to sleep right as the game started and now I'm on my break at work. Just caught up on everything. Haven't been able to figure out who I am. Or what I am. Anyway, why does the RVS have to be over already?

Vote: fused

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish is doing the lame thing where they jump to the defense of another player instead of letting them defend themselves. since it wasn't partners last game it probably won't be partners this game, and minish is probably town again.

Or I'm doing the thing where I'm commenting on aspects of the game because that's what you're supposed to do. You know you can comment on something directed at other people right? It's not defending them, it's giving differing insight which may be useful. Just because I comment on something, doesn't mean someone else isn't going to address it.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Right now i dont like ryu actually. i know he's got habits of no lynch day 1 etc. But it's weird that he's clinging to his habits. I also dislike that he has reads on both me and minish but not on someone like gumball for example

Vote: Ryuken
Or I'm doing the thing where I'm commenting on aspects of the game because that's what you're supposed to do. You know you can comment on something directed at other people right? It's not defending them, it's giving differing insight which may be useful. Just because I comment on something, doesn't mean someone else isn't going to address it.
I'm not going to argue with you because it'll create a lot of fluff that will do nothing but detract, but suffice it to say you're wrong.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I wish I could say it was alignment indicative but recent games have shown I do the same as both town and wolf

Minish is doing the lame thing where they jump to the defense of another player instead of letting them defend themselves. since it wasn't partners last game it probably won't be partners this game, and minish is probably town again.

@ryu, you don't wanna no-lynch day 1, even if it swings parity back into human favor. it's better for us to no lynch at final 4 or something. plus, there could be a one shot vigi or brutal human to put parity at a day phase.
Since you're new to ZD, for those of us who didn't play in the last game, could you link a few of your games on other sites?

Pen

The game is on!
On the topic of Ryu btw, in my experience he's never afraid of sticking out no matter his alignment so with all that's gone down this far, I don't think his actions warrant a serious suspicion.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not going to argue with you because it'll create a lot of fluff that will do nothing but detract, but suffice it to say you're wrong.

Lol, "I'm not going to argue with you but I'm still going to say you're wrong". Call this detracting fluff all you want, but I'm still gonna call you out every time you try to say that the way someone else is playing is wrong, especially in a demeaning way.

The times you say I've been defending people haven't even been defending them really. You said that something fused asked was scummy. I said that I didn't see it that way and gave reasons why. I was giving my view on a situation, just like you did when you said that it was scummy. Just because I wasn't agreeing with you doesn't mean it was "lame defending". In that situation, someone could see your response and not being super familiar with the game could wonder if you're right and that asking about third parties is scummy. My response was to add a different viewpoint, in which asking about third parties isn't scummy and could be useful for town. Other people can decide who they agree with and it adds to the info gathering for scum hunting later. I don't know why you're so against people putting out info that goes against what you're saying. Your word isn't law.

Reactions: Pen

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Have you learned nothing? You can't go for a no-lynch d1. Is this a character issue?

Personally, I also dislike Day 1 lynches in most circumstances. I have more of a personal reason here, as I think the worst thing that can happen to someone in mafia is getting lynched Day 1 based on nothing. It's kinda like you didn't even get to play. Happened to me plenty of times back in the day and I always hated it. Then again, if someone can make a compelling argument against another player than I wouldn't hesitate to lynch them.

There are certain people in the list that I would expect to be scum over others, so any thing that would hint towards those characters would be bad for scum.

Would you mind naming the players who you think would be scum amongst the players in the list? I ask this because I'm trying to figure out the game's setup and if you think that there is a group of 3 amongst the players that would make a logical scum group, then it's probable we're looking at a 3-player scum group, or if there's someone who makes sense as a SK there could be a SK, etc.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Right now i dont like ryu actually. i know he's got habits of no lynch day 1 etc. But it's weird that he's clinging to his habits. I also dislike that he has reads on both me and minish but not on someone like gumball for example

Vote: Ryuken
I've already explained why I don't have a fleshed-out reads list. Are you hinting at something I should be reading about LittleGumball? Also, it's interesting that you've decided to vote me for staying so consistent with a playstyle or habit.

funnier6

Courage~
I have received a question and want to clarify something.

You are allowed to objectively speculate on which characters are more likely to be what alignment but this may not be used to hint at your name at all. Such as “well funnier6 is definitely town” or “I know funnier6 isn’t scum” and definites such as that. If I see any of that the person in question will receive one warning and will be mod killed on the next offense.

Day 1 Vote Count:

Libk
- 2 (Yiga, Libk)
LittleGumball- 1 (Pancake,)
My Character- 1 (Deku)
YIGAhim- 1 (LittleGumball)
Heroine of Time- 1 (Doc)
Fused shadows- 1 (Pendio)
Ryuken- 1 (Moe)

Not voting- 5 (Heroine of Time, Minish, Storm, fused shadows, Ryu)

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to majority. Day ends on Wednesday May 16 at 9pm CDT.

Sure hope someone is double checking my math.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Would you mind naming the players who you think would be scum amongst the players in the list? I ask this because I'm trying to figure out the game's setup and if you think that there is a group of 3 amongst the players that would make a logical scum group, then it's probable we're looking at a 3-player scum group, or if there's someone who makes sense as a SK there could be a SK, etc.

I had written out a post explaining who I thought could be scum aligned. But then I realized that would narrow it down a lot for scum to be able to guess their characters. So I'll refrain from that speculation, and say that there is one person I feel could be third party aligned. However, I could also see them just being mafia. So I think it's more likely we're looking at a 3 mafia team, but it's not impossible that there's a third party in here. If there is a third party role I feel it would more than likely be SK.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
sorry but day 1 no lynch is just not good play. day 1 wagons are incredibly important you can read so much. i will find every scum on a day 1 lynch. if you're not voting on day 1 on principle that's just unhelpful and i'd love to lynch someone who's unhelpful on day 1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom