• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
The air was a bit stuffy in the big room I was given to host my mafia game, or maybe it was just me. I had been there quite a while organizing everything and making sure I was as prepared as possible for any given situation. I opened a few windows and looked at my checklist.

Snacks? Check. Thirteen elixirs? Check. Nostalgic decorations? Check. Opening speech? Check. List of every way this could possibly go wrong? Check. At the bottom I had written “Remember to have fun!” I rolled my eyes and threw the whole thing in the trash.

Suddenly I realized I was being watched and turned to find thirteen people staring at me. Their unhyped faces did little to help my nerves. I swigged some water, grabbed my notes, and took a deep breath.

“Welcome test subjects to ZD Mafia Hijackers! I’m so glad all of you could make it, please take a seat wherever you like and feel free to sample the snacks, though I must advise that this experiment is best conducted on an empty stomach. Under your chair is a bottle with your name on it-haha no, they all say loser!- Please drink up and the game will begin. This may be a completely once in a lifetime experience depending on any disastrous side effects that may or may not come along so enjoy it while you can!”

The room began to be filled with groans and flashes of lights as the players gulped their potions and began transforming. When they finished I looked up to find... absolutely nothing different. Aghast, I checked my list of things that could go wrong and found the solution: “Pretend they all transformed into themselves.” I was just about to congratulate them on successfully destroying the odds when I realized no one was paying attention.

“Why do I feel the urge to ramble on and on?!”

“I feel so conniving all of a sudden!”

“Why am I waving at everybody?!”

Oh. So that’s what happened. I yelled at everyone to shut up and sit down and explained the situation.

“It seems that the elixir only changed your insides, not your outsides. So you still feel the need to act like somebody else, but since you don’t look like them you don’t know who you are or what your powers are. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure it out... Let the game begin!”

As they began the usual onslaught of memes I pondered what had happened. Clearly someone had messed with my elixir, but that could mean anything could be different...

REMEMBER AND DONT BREAK THESE

Because I think it would be fun, for the first three hours of the game you may name claim to your hearts content. When this time is up I will post saying so and will expect no more name claims on pain of death.

You are given various “Habits” in your role pm as clues to who you are, you are allowed to do your best at acting them out, but otherwise you may not reference them period. This means you definitely cannot say anything like “I’m obsessed with Watari!” (Example habit) Stating your habits is no. Note that your habits are not postrestrictions and are completely optional.

You also may not mention characters that are implied to exist from your pm.

If someone should ask you why you are acting strange you may say it has to do with your character but you may not elaborate.

If you see someone acting strangely and you think you know who they are the most you can do is subtletysuggest it, (the subtlety is to prevent things such as “You’re definitely not funnier” which would be an indirect name claim and get you mod killed) however the person in question can not acknowledge this and any disagreement or agreement from anyone else must be kept subtle. This is to prevent such things as “I already guessed funnier!” Or “I tried funnier and it worked! Thanks!” Saying things like that will break the no name claim rule and result in mod kill. Keep in mind of course you may be helping mafia. This is not meant to be a big part of the game or take away from solving. If it gets excessive, or if many players find it excessive, it may not be allowed any longer. It’s perfectly possible to go the entirety of the game while completely ignoring who you are and who everyone else is and play the game like any other. However breaking these rules is very serious indeed and you may or may not receive a warning before being replaced or mod killed should you break any.
General Mafia Rules:
  1. Know your basic mafia rules.
  2. Read these rules and the special rules thoroughly.
  3. Days will be 72 hours long and nights will be 24.
  4. I’ll allow one 24 hour extension each day if majority is reached. Extension votes will be counted separately from normal votes.
  5. Vote like this: Vote: scummier6 you must unvote before revoting.
  6. You may vote for no lynch if you wish. A tied vote will result in a coin flip.
  7. For now I will allow two role claims per day but it will most likely decrease to one so pay attention to any announcements. Role claims are limited to your role and any abilities you may have, any extra information your pm may contain may not be shared.
  8. Counter claims don’t count toward the claim limit.
  9. You may not use your role pm as evidence.
  10. You may not quote or reference any conversations with me. If you ask me something very pertinent I might make an announcement.
  11. You may not reference this game outside the game thread unless I give you a designated area to do so.
  12. Changing your profile/avatar to reflect your character is unacceptable. Don’t think anyone will break it but just in case.
  13. If you notice any mod mistakes please pm and let me know immediately.
  14. No using outside information.
  15. No editing your posts.
  16. No talking at night.
  17. You may make one post following your death that contains NO game related information whatsoever.
  18. Please be active and make at least three decent posts a day phase. If you can’t manage that you may end up replaced and since I have a bunch of replacements ready and willing to take your place I should be able to enforce this pretty well. You guys know how much I love activity so don’t break my heart. :kawaii:
I may have forgotten or not explicitly stated a few things, but if you normally can’t do it don’t do it.

List of people you might be:

A Link In Time
All Might
Bok Chan Sama
DekuNut
Doc
funnier6
Jamie
Karu
Libk
Mido
Minish Link
Pendio
Storm
Tristan
YIGAhim
Zachie

I will not accept answers that are not from this list. Remember to send answers by pm and keep it completely to yourself. I finalized the character list some months ago so that’s why you don’t see newer faces.

Still Alive:

@DekuNut
@LittleGumball
@Doc
@Minish_Link
@Pendio
@Storm
@Ryuken
@Moe the Moblin
@PancakeSamurai
@YIGAhim
@fused_shadows
@Heroine of Time
@Libk

You may nameclaim as much as you like for the next three hours. Remember no stating your habits or asking for help solving who you are. I suppose you can have free rein on role claims for three hours as well. Go crazy. Day one ends on Wednesday May 8 at 9pm CDT. With thirteen players alive it takes seven to majority lynch.

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
what's up lads and chads it's your favorite asshole here to play some gams. for those of you who don't know me, my name is littlegumball but you can call me anytime :bubsy: i unironically love rick astley, my favorite color is purple, and i like long walks on the beach. i usually take this game way too seriously and as a result i can get very aggressive and frankly downright mean when i think i'm right. don't take it personally :) i'll try to be nicer this time around!

it's been a long time since i've played but if you want to check out my meta, a game i was pretty okay in was lineages mafia and i was town. i think the last time i was scum was kid icarus mafia which is frankly way too far back to be relevant but yall can look at it anyway if u want.

also this^ isn't name claiming this is me explaining my own personality for anyone who doesn't recognize me and might be a little surprised at the difference between my irl personality and my get-down-to-business personality. my name claim is, of course, viral maze :cool: since i'm the best, obviously

and if yall want a face claim i'm almost as beautiful as pendio ;) his topknot game is far superior to mine tho :(

kk that's my day 1 intro more ****posts incoming

vote: fused_shadows

sozzles bud, random.org, you know how it is bb :pikalove:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
what's up lads and chads it's your favorite asshole here to play some gams. for those of you who don't know me, my name is littlegumball but you can call me anytime :bubsy: i unironically love rick astley, my favorite color is purple, and i like long walks on the beach. i usually take this game way too seriously and as a result i can get very aggressive and frankly downright mean when i think i'm right. don't take it personally :) i'll try to be nicer this time around!

it's been a long time since i've played but if you want to check out my meta, a game i was pretty okay in was lineages mafia and i was town. i think the last time i was scum was kid icarus mafia which is frankly way too far back to be relevant but yall can look at it anyway if u want.

also this^ isn't name claiming this is me explaining my own personality for anyone who doesn't recognize me and might be a little surprised at the difference between my irl personality and my get-down-to-business personality. my name claim is, of course, viral maze :cool: since i'm the best, obviously

and if yall want a face claim i'm almost as beautiful as pendio ;) his topknot game is far superior to mine tho :(

kk that's my day 1 intro more ****posts incoming

vote: fused_shadows

sozzles bud, random.org, you know how it is bb :pikalove:
I forgot about the random.or fused meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom