• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
DEKU'S READLIST
DekuNut - Super townie town boi of goodness and puppies
LittleGumball - Generally like her posts, but going to call it null-town without rereading some older stuff.
Minish_Link - I like her posts, but I always like her posts, so she needs a re
Pendio - Most of this suspicion comes from the previous Storm stuff; if Yiga is mafia, I'll probably give him the town lean. But if not, then I'm going to focus on him tomorrow and move him to the top of my reread list.
PancakeSamurai - Need to reread his posts, but I really don't have much of an opinion on him. Need to reread.
YIGAhim - About to get lynched, I've discussed my thoughts on him ad nausium before.
fused_shadows - Based on interactions with Storm, I'll take the wine in front of me and call him a nulltown.
Heroine of Time - About the same as Cake, I haven't really read enough into her posts to have an opinion. Need to reread. She needs to post more as well - though I know she's a lurker, she has a whopping 11 posts so far total.
Libk - I want to lynch him. I really do. Everything about his role seems anti-town, but he's an IC now. So we probably shouldn't.

funnier6

Courage~
Due to unforeseen circumstances it’s very unlikely I’ll be available to end the day at the scheduled time. I most likely won’t have the time for an hour or a little more later.

This won’t affect the game schedule and the day will just be in twilight after the scheduled end of day where you may still post but any and all votes and guesses/actions are final.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Wait and see. Funnier will announce something when he can that will change your thoughts about me.

Seriously. I'm not getting lynched today

Ganondorf_ToP.png

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
He's probably claiming to be the Town Hero. Kind of a Vengeful IC type thing. When lynched, he instead survives, is revealed, and kills one of his voters.
Let's see how this goes.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Well if Deku's guess is right I hope you're not killing me simply because I led the wagon. Perhaps it'd be a wiser move to kill someone that you think is scum. Please don't let vengeance be your motive.

Also lol at your choice of picture, considering that the revived Ganon still gets killed by the elf boy a few minutes later

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Because if I am wrong I am dedddd.

Lets hope I am not. I just guessed who seemed to be most scummy based off of popular opinion

funnier6

Courage~
Day 2 Final Vote Count:

YIGAhim- 4 (fused, Minish, Pendio, LittleGumball)
Pendio- 1 (Deku)
fused shadows- 1 (Yiga)

Not voting- 3 (Pancake, Heroine, Libk)

Today the players had settled on lynching Yiga, which I thought was rather ironic. He put up a struggle as he was dragged toward me and managed to point at someone nearby.

“There! There’s the real scum!”

“Doesn’t seem like scum to me.”

“Nah, not really buying it.”

The players continued dragging the kicking and screaming Yiga until he was before me.

“Bad luck, as usual. Have you any last words?”

He took a long look at the players around him and said, “I was only being myself.”

Yiga then dropped to the floor dead. Upon closer examination, it appeared that Yiga was Yiga was Yiga.
84633.jpg

Yiga was YIGAhim, the Town Miller.

Still Alive:

@DekuNut
@LittleGumball
@Minish_Link
@Pendio
@PancakeSamurai
@fused_shadows
@Heroine of Time
@Libk

The Ones Who Are Dead:

Moe the Moblin- ??? the Town ??? (Lynched day 1)
Doc- Zachie the Town Bomb (Killed night 1)
Storm- ??? the Mafia ??? (Revenge killed night 1)
Ryuken- Libk the Serial Killer (Killed night 1)
YIGAhim- YIGAhim the Town Miller (Lynched Day 2)
Night two has now begun! Send in any guesses or night actions before Day three starts on Monday May 21 at 9pm CDT.

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
The night was filled with lots of subtle creepy sounds, so apparently a lot went on, though you wouldn’t be able to tell by all the people still living. Oh well, I hear a bullet phased right through somebody, so at least that was interesting.

Still Alive:

1. @DekuNut
  2. @LittleGumball
  3. @Minish_Link
  4. @Pendio
  5. @PancakeSamurai
  6. @fused_shadows
  7. @Heroine of Time
  8. @Libk

The Ones Who Are Dead:

Moe the Moblin- ??? the Town ??? (Lynched day 1)
Doc- Zachie the Town Bomb (Killed night 1)
Storm- ??? the Mafia ??? (Revenge killed night 1)
Ryuken- Libk the Serial Killer(Killed night 1)
YIGAhim- YIGAhim the Town Miller (Lynched Day 2)

Day three has begun! With 8 alive it takes 5 to majority. Day ends on Thursday May 24 at 9pm CDT.

@Heroine of Time recieves a warning for inactivity. If she does not post in the next 36 hours I will start asking the replacements if any can fill in. If she does not make her required three posts by the end of the day she will still be in danger of being replaced.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So I'll guess the mafia targeted a commuter or something. Good shot guys :P
Since Yig was a Miller idk what he was getting at about fused really. It could be a role modified with the hero bit but idrk. Anyone pick up more than I did?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If I had to guess I'd say that if there was a live doctor they protected Fused or Libk, or if there's a live vigilante they hit someone bulletproof. I say Fused because I think Yiga tried to pick someone who was scum to by lynched instead but Fused wasn't scum. (i'm open to other interpretations though. i have no idea what happened there)

This is based on pure guess though. I didn't do any of it so I don't know anything for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom