• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Storm was creeping around during the night, trying to locate Doc. Eventually he found him (who was for some reason a large cow) and began aiming his gun. However before he could fire Doc turned around and yelled “Oh no you don’t!” The giant cow charged and barreled into Storm as the gun went off.

Also that night a figure snuck over to where Ryuken was sleeping and swiftly stabbed him. The person then took out a little bottle of something and poured a little in Ryu’s mouth. The figure took a sip from a similar bottle next to Ryu and the two of them began to shimmer and change. Pleased with their little operation, the person made their exit with some triumphant maniacal laughter.

In the morning the nine remaining woke up to find Doc shot to death (and how hadn’t they seen he was a cow before?) and underneath him was a smooshed Storm. Later they found Ryuken dead asleep (hahaha) but he had some strange characteristics too, in fact he didn’t look much like Ryu at all.

Doc was Zachie, the Town Bomb.
83554.jpg

Storm was ??? the Mafia ???

Ryuken was Libk, the Serial Killer.
13846.jpg

Still Alive:
@DekuNut
@LittleGumball
@Minish_Link
@Pendio
@PancakeSamurai
@YIGAhim
@fused_shadows
@Heroine of Time
@Libk
The Ones Who Are Dead:

Moe the Moblin- ??? the Town ??? (lynched day 1)
Doc- Zachie the Town Bomb (killed night 1)
Storm- ??? the Mafia ??? (Revenge killed night 1)
Ryuken- Libk the Serial Killer (Killed night 1)

Day two begins! With nine alive it takes five to majority. Day two will end on Sunday, May 20 at 9pm.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
My guess is that Libk is a disguiser or similar role- or power-stealing role.

I had a similar thought about it, but it's still hard to know for sure.

Anyway, ultimately I think this was a great night considering we got rid of both a Mafia member and the Serial Killer as early as night 2.

Keeping Storm's unpredictability in mind I will go back and reread his posts and see if I can figure anything out from it tomorrow.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ok this flavor is a little difficult to figure out

damn wasn't expecting any of that kind of results i need to re-evaluate my life tbh

Storm expressed suspicion on Fused yesterday, I think it's more likely he was expressing suspicion on town rather than on a scumbud. He also seemed connected to Pendio but I don't know whether that's flavor or not. He listed almost everyone as "neutral" so that's a bit hard to read, but typical. His most suspicious people were Fused, Libk, Yiga, Pendio, and Doc. There's likely to be at least one scum in there (it's probably safe to say it isn't doc :^) )

Dekunut and Pancake both voted for him during the day, that's noteworthy at least.

need 2 do more research lads

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Honestly I’m starting to feel like Moe is just being an arrogant town and nothing he’s saying recently screams scum to me anymore. I am now of the opinion that he shouldn’t be lynched at least for today. I’m still not liking how unhelpful and emotional he has been and how he keeps saying how things are obvious without having that much to back his opinions up but I do feel like most people on his wagon are just trying to get him out of the game because they don’t like him and aren’t convinced that he is actually scum, which is kind of sad. I do see what he’s getting at with Ryu so if Moe flips town I think we should at least look into Ryu. I don’t think it’s obvious like Moe said it is but at least it’s something we can consider if he flips town. I feel like his death is inevitable now but hey if he does flip scum (which I’ll feel pretty dumb if he is scum since I’m kind of flip flopping my opinions on him rn) then we can probably have a solid town read on Ryu and Fused and look into Shroom and Yiga day 2? I don’t know that’s just what I’m thinking at the moment.

So where does that leave my vote? I still feel like Shroom could be a good option. He has kind of redeemed himself recently but I feel like he still hasn’t justified his opinions on fused. I am kind of unsure to be completely honest but I don’t really know if I feel that strongly about anyone else so far.

Vote: Shroom
[translator's note: by shroom he means storm, in case anyone is confused like i was while rereading this post]

I feel like this is our best lead for now. I'll keep reading but I'm reading most other people as mostly towny. i kept really ****ty vague notes in my notepad document and my notes say "can't read pancake. maybe scum but that's just an offhand guess, no basis no strength"
So that's my Day 1 read i guess lmfao and I have no other information. If someone wants to prove me wrong on this feel totally free.

I know I just said "there's probably a scum in storm's most suspicious list" but I can't read anyone else in there very well yet. I haven't researched the game thoroughly bc there's 30 hecking pages so I'll need a little time for that but I feel decently about this.

Vote: Pancake

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm not going to lie guys, last night's events were seriously tilting. Lol. But afaik, things should be pretty normal for me from this point forward

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Also that night a figure snuck over to where Ryuken was sleeping and swiftly stabbed him. The person then took out a little bottle of something and poured a little in Ryu’s mouth. The figure took a sip from a similar bottle next to Ryu and the two of them began to shimmer and change. Pleased with their little operation, the person made their exit with some triumphant maniacal laughter.
guys i think this may have been a janitor/serial killer combo. they switched potions with Ryu so that Ryu would look like the serial killer. That's what I think maybe happened but I could also be reading too much into it. "triumphant maniacal laughter" doesn't sound like vigilante to me but the only other killing roles besides the mafia kill on Doc would be SK and vig.

I don't think we got rid of the serial killer.

Please tell me if I'm being crazy.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
A note suddenly materializes on top of Ryuken's body. The following words are typed out:
edgeworth-forward(a).gif

"Welp, GG, guys, and good luck."

Reactions: Doc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom