• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I LITERALLY FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY META

i'm the gal that *****ed so much about claiming that it bred rules restricting claiming so yeah if you claim for no reason i'm going to get mad

i think i also influenced the half majority rule but i'm not 100% on that (zd mafia culture used to be ass)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
does anyone care to explain to me the benefits of RVS
actually you can find scum habits in the midst of day one! :) in my very first game everyone speedlynched a guy on day one and the godfather hammered, i got fooled bc the cop said she was innocent and i didn't know godfather comes up innocent, yadda yadda. anyway voting provides discussion and can influence opinions going into day 2 OR night actions to take. for example, if someone seems to suddenly get saved at the last minute, they might be scum :)

it's also just to have a bit of fun before the real game actually begins. working with zero information is hard :(

funnier6

Courage~
In case everyone for some reason ignored the OP I’d like to point out you have full freedom to name claim or role claim as much as you want for the next two hours. All this missed opportunity was getting to me.

So if you’d like to say your character is funnier6 and your role is town sirwordsalot and your abilities include being right and explaining why everyone else is wrong you still have two more hours to do that. :)

Here’s a vote count while I’m here. (My first one!)

Day 1 Vote Count:

Libk- 2 (Yiga, Libk)
LittleGumball- 2 (Pancake, Moe)
My Character- 1 (Deku)
fused shadows- 1 (LittleGumball)

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to majority. Day ends on Wednesday May 8 at 9pm CDT.

Note this is my first time doing vote counts so if anybody notices anything off please point it out.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
actually you can find scum habits in the midst of day one! :) in my very first game everyone speedlynched a guy on day one and the godfather hammered, i got fooled bc the cop said she was innocent and i didn't know godfather comes up innocent, yadda yadda. anyway voting provides discussion and can influence opinions going into day 2 OR night actions to take. for example, if someone seems to suddenly get saved at the last minute, they might be scum :)

it's also just to have a bit of fun before the real game actually begins. working with zero information is hard :(
to me it sounds like all those benefits come from normal content posting

I dunno to say exactly what I'm thinking, but in the mafia championships game several players expressed their distaste for it and it just seems like something wolves can use to sneak under the radar

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
In case everyone for some reason ignored the OP I’d like to point out you have full freedom to name claim or role claim as much as you want for the next two hours.
i'm fused_shadows the hated townie, everyone thinks i'm scum but actually i'm 100% right and no one is listening to me

to me it sounds like all those benefits come from normal content posting

I dunno to say exactly what I'm thinking, but in the mafia championships game several players expressed their distaste for it and it just seems like something wolves can use to sneak under the radar
what content are you going to get from literally zero information lmfao. we're just having a giggle. RVS doesn't last for the entirety of day one no worries :) people get concerned when people aren't posting, or if they're about to get lynched, and we go from there.

idk what to tell you lol this isn't the mafia championships. this is a zelda forum. some things about our culture suck but some things help determine a regular player's meta. a scum doesn't sneak under the radar if you don't let em

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
i'm fused_shadows the hated townie, everyone thinks i'm scum but actually i'm 100% right and no one is listening to me

what content are you going to get from literally zero information lmfao. we're just having a giggle. RVS doesn't last for the entirety of day one no worries :) people get concerned when people aren't posting, or if they're about to get lynched, and we go from there.

idk what to tell you lol this isn't the mafia championships. this is a zelda forum. some things about our culture suck but some things help determine a regular player's meta. a scum doesn't sneak under the radar if you don't let em
ok here's what I dislike about RVS, I figured it out
it doesn't give me any info with which to read players

it's worse than memeing in that regard

funnier6

Courage~
Well idk who I am so
That’s the point. It’s impossible for anyone to know who they are so name claims won’t affect the game for anything but amusement.

They will after the two hours have passed though and there won’t be anything amusing about that.
If you wouldn't mind, could you also list all the players who have not voted? Would be much appreciated.
Sure, I probably meant to do that anyway lol.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
ZD notifications have failed at their job once again.
Alright, time to participate in the RVS meme.
Vote: PancakeSamu-

I LITERALLY FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY META

i'm the gal that *****ed so much about claiming that it bred rules restricting claiming so yeah if you claim for no reason i'm going to get mad

i think i also influenced the half majority rule but i'm not 100% on that (zd mafia culture used to be ass)
edgeworth-damage.gif

SO YOU'RE THE INFAMOUS WHISTLEBLOWER I'VE BEEN HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT.

Unvote
Vote: LittleGumball

(Translation: This is still an RVS vote, btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom