• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I’ll post you
ok but like i'm actually serious, don't sign up if you genuinely don't want to play, it makes the rest of the game harder and not fun

(this goes to everyone as well :) last time i was here zd mafia culture was riddled with inactivity and i left because it ruined the experience. let's aim for not having to replace people in this game pls!)

(i'm also posting to bump this thread i am fired up about playing mafia again i haven't felt like this in literal years)

funnier6

Courage~
I’d like to use Discord for the OC’s so please friend me if you haven’t.
Want to bring attention to this, it’s a lot easier for everyone to send me one request instead of me sending them all and getting my heart broken several times over. :kawaii:

You only have to put up with the shame for one mafia game and then you can reject me all you want. :)
Be sure and read the rules Dekuu. :P (And whoever else didn’t)
(i'm also posting to bump this thread i am fired up about playing mafia again i haven't felt like this in literal years)
Feel free to take my place in asking/threatening/cajoling/begging/yelling at all the people you can think of to get people to join. :D

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
In.

I'd probably be either the cop or some mafia member, or a mafia rolecop. That's all I ever am. Always scummy, always scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom