• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD-i Music Competition: Round 1 - Voting

Which entry was your favourite?

• Entry 1

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey there, folks! Welcome to the voting stage of the first round of the new ZD-i Music Competition!

This round was themeless, which meant participants were able to submit any piece of music in any style, with no parameters, meaning originals or covers were acceptable.

I have three fantastic entries this round, so vote for your favourite one in the poll above! Feel free to use this thread to discuss the entries and give constructive criticism if desired.

Reminder that entrants MAY NOT vote for their own piece
Whistle-Stop (from Robin Hood)

Goron Groove, A Tribute to Morty

Password: ZD-iMusicComp

Yatra-Ta, an exercise in the art of Brazilian drumming

Everybody did a fantastic job, so good luck to all the contestants! Voting will close and the winner will be announced 2 weeks from now, on Tuesday, October 3, 11:59PM PDT.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Great jobs to everyone! I voted 1 because I always loved that movie/song as a kid, it brought back memories. Entry 3 had some really cool beats as well. Good show all around!

Reactions: Pen

karu

Panamaniac
I'm very upset, I wanted to participate but I was too busy w/school and work :( I'll try and join in next time

All of the entries where great but entry number 3 is amazing, I love it! And his shirt! I JUST NOTICED HIS SHIRT!

Pen

The game is on!
Spectacular skills on display!

I can't say too much about entry 1 I'm afraid.

Entry two actually came as a very positive surprise to me. Not only is it dedicated to one of the greatest heroes these forums have ever seen, it's a really neat brass arrangement too. :goron:

And entry 3 was pretty darn awesome. I more or less already knew what to expect from that direction though, so I wasn't surprised. However, I was as expected treated to a show of great talent. :)

karu

Panamaniac
Spectacular skills on display!

I can't say too much about entry 1 I'm afraid.

Entry two actually came as a very positive surprise to me. Not only is it dedicated to one of the greatest heroes these forums have ever seen, it's a really neat brass arrangement too. :goron:

And entry 3 was pretty darn awesome. I more or less already knew what to expect from that direction though, so I wasn't surprised. However, I was as expected treated to a show of great talent. :)
Leave it the music expert of the forums to judge everybody :) We can't all be great composers/performers like you Zuko; let your pride and honor go! XD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Voting is now closed. Thank you to everyone who voted, and great job to all the participants!

Here are the results:

Entry 1 (@Pendio) - 6 votes
Entry 2 (@Domozilla777) - 4 votes
Entry 3 (@Mellow Ezlo) - 6 votes

Congratulations to Pendio, who tied with me for first place with his rendition of "Whistle-Stop" from Robin Hood. Let's also congratulate Domo, whose great trumpet playing landed him a very close second place. Great job to both of my opponents, and thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom