• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD-i Drawing Competiton: Round 23—Voting

Which entry do you think should win?

• Entry #1

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Welcome to the voting stage for the twenty-third round of the Drawing Competition. The theme for this round was:

Cows vs Pigs

I received four entries for this round, all of which can be found in the spoiler tags below. Once you've viewed all entries, use the poll to vote for the one you think deserves to win.

Comp_23_2.jpg
xLAYt9M.jpg
AossfcK.jpg
zwgjYwS.jpg

Once the voting round is over, I'll announce who each image was created by along with the winner in this thread. Good luck to all participants!

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Great entries, unfortunately entry #4 disqualifies itself by being Canadian. So I'm going with 3, get rickity-rekt Cows.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I really like entry 3 there, it's got some great stuff, It looks like marker right? My one problem is that it's more like Moblin vs cow. (Although they do look like pigs) overall great stuff.

Entry 1 is the one I voted for. It had a really great style and I liked the theme. There is some really great angles in the drawing that make it really pop.

Entry 4 well... it's pretty funny

karu

Panamaniac
I'm going to have to go with entry #3; fantastic art style and coloring, not to mention excellent detail and it's just plain bad*** I love it

I'm voting for No.4

Why? It's a hillarious pisstake on quite a silly competition theme. The other 3 entries take themselves way too seriously.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I was actually about to vote for 4, just because it made me laugh, but then I remembered that meow entry ffrom the writing competition a while back, and decided to go with the true choice

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Well, voting has now closed. It was great to see so many entries for this latest round!

So, without any further ado, congratulations to Entry #3, created by @AncientPoe, for winning the competition!

Entry #1 was created by @NinJa
Entry #2 was created by @Domozilla777
Entry #3 was created by @AncientPoe
Entry #4 was created by @Bok of the Wild

Thanks to everyone who entered this round of the drawing competition and to those who participated in the voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom