• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD-i Drawing Competition: Round 24—Voting

Which entry is your favourite?

• Doc's Entry

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • karu's Entry

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Welcome to the voting stage for the twenty-fourth round of the Drawing Competition. The theme for this round was:

If Link had a YouTube channel, draw a thumbnail for one of the videos he would upload

I received two entries for this round, all of which can be found in the spoiler tags below. Once you've viewed all entries, use the poll to vote for the one you think deserves to win. Since one of the entries was uploaded to dA, I've waived the anonymity rule for this voting round.

El5v975.jpg
amazoness_trials_pt__iii__showing_it_off_by_karugrezeil-dbxbm0i.jpg

Once the voting round is over, I'll announce the winner in this thread. Good luck to all participants.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Man, these are both amazing.

I really love how Karu went all the way and actually made it literally look like a YouTube thumbnail. She did a fantastic job with creating what actually could be a believable YouTube video page.

But my vote ultimately goes to Doc. I love the concept of Link having some kind of video series in which he shows off his vast inventory, and I think he captured the spirit and charm of Toon Link perfectly.

Great job to both entrants though, this was a really tough vote.

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
I picked Doc for the same reasons above.

Additionally it captures the click bait titles we've come to know and love.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I'm surprised no one did the "I'm dead in Majora's Mask!" idea like I was gonna do and forgot.

My votes for Doc. His is much more clickable.

JakeIsSoSpicy

Sexy and Stylish
I loved Karu's, but my vote was on Doc's because he had color in it.
Karu did great with the detail all around it, but it was penned in with no color.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Voting has now closed. So, congratulation to @Doc for winning this round! Your medal is in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom