• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Updated! Again, tell me if anything is wrong, mmk? Also...
Will the couple of FierceDeity and Majora's Cat adopt me? (I'm a dude, by the way) Oh, and I just started the timeline, so sorry Bigelover, no one can adopt you or your awesome husband whoever that may be. It would simply make the timeline too complex.

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Uh, PB82, hate to break it to you, but I'mma guy. Me and FD are both guys, so literally speaking, we're a couple of the same gender.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Updated! Again, tell me if anything is wrong, mmk? Also...
Will the couple of FierceDeity and Majora's Cat adopt me? (I'm a dude, by the way) Oh, and I just started the timeline, so sorry Bigelover, no one can adopt you or your lovely wife whoever that may be. It would simply make the timeline too complex.

I am a female and I thought that would be clear by now months later........................ I didn't ask for an adoption, so forget it. I'm out of the game

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Sorry, I knew that you were a girl, I even put it like that on the timeline. That was just a slip-up. By the way, are you sure you want to be out of the game?

Edited out the mistake.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm laughing to myself because no one's proposed to me. I'm a just a bit too on the weird side I guess. :D

*Ahem* I guess I will... As long as you're only weird and not crazy XD...You know what I'm trying to say right? Because it hurts my fingers to type it. ;) So... Say "YES."

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, I am still waiting. Seriously, I'm fun to be around. >.> I may seem weird, because some of my cousin's rubbed on me..... :)

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
no Bige, I meant that you cannot have a father and mother, but you yourself can be a mother to Majora's Cat. BTW, I am still waiting for an answer from FierceDeity and Majora's Cat you know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom