• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ZD Family Tree

Majora's Cat

How about that
I know I didn't include a lot of forumers in this picture, but I hope you enjoy anyway. This is a little something I made on Paint today and although badly made, I hope you all like my rendition of ZD's Family Tree. Everyone is split into categories based on what you are or seem to be. :)

ZD Family Tree.jpg
Above is the first version, where the "Normie" section is blurred ourt. The updated pic is below.
ZD Family Tree.jpg

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
I'll take that nomination! Most normal person on ZD. I like it. Is there a contest or something for this nomination?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I know I am hidden somewhere in the invisible white space.....I just know it! Maybe in a place called Foreign Island. Or maybe a new island I might be in is Cat Maniac Island! :D

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
WHOA whoa whoa, and where do I belong to?

Me not coming here does not mean I am Ignored!

Well yeah that was a joke, but this really seems pointless, but I guess it's exciting eh? Nice work there MC. You reminded me of DP's Work WAY back. I'll show it if I have an internet connection with my other PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom