• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree RP Thread

Dan

Dan walked up to sinru in his new attire, A gold bikini he had found in a Seths gold bikini wares. He put his hand on her shoulder and said "I saw you crying like a deku baba, look around you, do you think anyone here is normal, I mean we have so many people that talk to the trees for goodness sake, in your heart you are as normal as a french goose laying an egg on a monday morning". Dan had hoped his inspiring and slightly sexual words had helped sinru as they both walked back to A link in time.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Night Owl slowly comes to. He's awoken in his own bed.

"How'd I get here?" He wonders. The last thing He remembers was the split between following the Doctor and exploring the town.
"Must've been a dream" he says. He checks his pocket and finds a picture and a note.

The note says:
Meet me at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Sydney.
The Doctor

"I guess I better pack my bags again for another adventure" He thinks to himself.

*Seems like I missed nothing being gone for a month. I think we need to find a new direction to take this?*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom