• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree RP Thread

Dan

Dan ran to his family member ALIT, and gave him a big kiss. "Hey bro you miss me, so I hear we are going to a castle, haha, remember that time me and you were all alone in that cozy castle" Dan smirked.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Siniru scrambled up and stood silently. They are ignoring me... Well I guess I have not been the most popular person ever but still....
Turning into her half-cat form, she ran off. She hoped the others were too busy with their own things to notice, or that they did not even care.

It was them she did not need to care about. There was somewhere she needed to be.

With a last huff, she hurled herself in a clearing with a lake. She was away from town now, and in a clearing in a forest.
Her expression monotone, she yelled into the darkness.

"Alright, I'm here and alone. Come on out. I won't bite... maybe"

At the call, a shadow darted through the trees. She flicked her cat ears and nervously flicked her thick, aubern hair. The shadow seemed to stop for a moment and get sharper. A flash of shade and a red line appeared across her arm, spurting blood. Cursing, she waited for the thing to show itself.

It did. And it was ugly. Big with red knives for hands and crimson glowing eyes.

"I have come to avenge the death of my friend. Ryu was loved. and I will never truely be free until I've settled this."

Without replying, Siniru created a force field around the clearing and lunged at the monster. Her claws barely made a scrape, bouncing off like hitting a trampoline. She dodged a blow to the neck and countered with a sharp kick. It seemed to have more effect than the claws, as her foot smashed into it's neck with the destructive power of steel. The monster stumbled for a bit and punched Siniru in the tummy. She gave a heart-wrenching squeal and splashed into the lake. It took her a moment to gather the energy to swim to the surface.

"It is to be expected. After all, you are a strong monster. I could not beat you when I was younger, but I sure as hell will now!" Siniru wiped a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth and gave a heave. With the power of a cat, she leapt up onto a nearby tree. "So shut up and die."

The monster gave a cry and ripples appeared in the air.

"Oh man..."

Out of the ripples appeared a million more of those monsters, all raring and ready to go. Siniru leaped onto the nearby monster's head, killing it instantly. Out of the mob another one caused a shot across her chest. The wound it left was colossal, and crimson liquid splattered on the ground in waves.

The lead monster spoke.

"Give up now, Kid. It is impossible to win."

Siniru snarled and spat back a witty retort. she leapt up on the top branch of the nearby tree and started chanting:

"Na tea nao sika. Ni na shi. AKUMA OKAMI! (Demon wolf!)

A large red line appeared on the air in front of her. she slashed it with her claws and a million demon wolves appeared from the welt, all running over and attacking the monsters. Siniru immediately calmed down.

She was about to jump down when she felt breathing on her neck.

"Behind... me?!"

She spun around and regretted it, as a monster was standing behind her, it's fangs a second from her neck.

She screamed as the monster bit down. The creature vanished after the bite, and she felt blood pour from the wound on her neck onto her black jumper.

Siniru lost footing and fell into the lake with a shriek.

The force field she put up protecting the clearing from intruders continued to shine.

Joy

The Sexy One
Joy spots Dan.
"wow wow wow. What do we have here? Come here you and give us a hug!"
She jumps on Dan and hugs him.

Joy

The Sexy One
"Dan, it's going to be a rough ride from here on out," A Link In Time briefed his comrade. "The adjacent country is one you don't have the brightest relationship with-France."
"France, huh? You know..." Joy walks up to ALIT. "France can be very friendly." She winks.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"Look, guys, and lady," Johnny began, "We don't have time to bicker and argue. We have a mission: stop Drum and his senseless destruction of muffins. If you won't do it for each other, at least do it for Derpy."

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
So, whats the hold up. Lets go and finish this, if there's anything to finish in the first place.
How do we even know Drum exists anymore? for all we know he's disappeared, quit, per say. Maybe he died? Now, what I really want to know is if i can go back home and come back, as I left some pretty damn important things there.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Siniru swam once again to the surface of the pool. With a shaking breath, she screamed and the force field vanished. Head down, she walked back to the group.

(Why am I so hated?) she muttered silently.
(Even these people that work with me are all in thier own things)

Without another word, she attempted to block out the painful pulsing of her wounds and walked up to the clearing near ALiT.

She walked behind a tree and cried to herself.

(I WISH I WAS NORMAL!)

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
BUMP AGAIN! SERIOUSLY GUYS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Welcome to the fun..." Zack said sarcasticly
He longed for his gear, or at least a baseball and a few gloves to pass the time

I'd like to resume this RP.

The group entered Drum's castle.

"Foolish mortals, a voice bellowed. Why do you come hither? The people of the muffin town will never defeat me!"

"You are mistaken, Drum. Never underestimate our willpower," A Link In Time proclaimed.

A dark figure emerged from the castle.

"But muffins are bad for humanity."

An army of cooks with carrot juice and celery in hand emerged.

"Oh boy, this is gonna get serious," A Link In Time chimed. "Mobilize our ranks! Go, go, go!"

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Zack made us of the items he had. He planned on saving his wingdings for later, and he rushed to a statue of a knight. He took it's axe, broke to sharp point off, and broke the stick in half. He was ready for action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom