• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree RP Thread

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny was about to take his glass, begrudgingly of course, when suddenly he was whisked away by A Link In Time's use of the TARDIS. Slowly he looked around and blinked a couple times. Pulling his headphones off, he asked, "Where are we?"

Night Owl

~Momentai
Night Owl opened his eyes and noticed the mansion was gone. He looked around and saw the confusion on everyone's faces.
He noticed that everything seems to have returned to a previous state. Injuries are gone, weapons are gone, his luggage was gone.
He facepalmed as he realized the TARDiS only took people and what they currently possessed on their person as long as it didn't have anything to do with what happened at the mansion.
The nature of the travel seemed to regenerate* all who were pulled from their time, the TARDiS is an unpredictable lady.

"Sigh my luggage is still in the mansion, but at least I still have my pocket knife." He said with a sigh.
He walked over to Violet and noticed that she regenerated as well. He noticed she was still wearing his coat and smiled. "I'll let her rest." He said to himself.

He gathers some wood and starts a fire with a piece of flint from the river and his knife. He calls everyone to join him around the campfire.

*Not regeneration like the doctors, More that they were more youthful and wounds were healed.

Joy

The Sexy One
Joy was about to top her wine glass up with something stronger, when the mansion disappeared and everyone was in a clearing.
"Wow. Wow, what just happened?" She looks at her hand and notices the glass is gone. "Hey, no fun!" She finds Johnny. "You're that crazy guy's son aren't you?"

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I look up at Johnny and smirk. "Oh yes that is our boy. He is tricky. You better watch out for him."

Suddenly a man dressed in a brown suit and white shirt appeared. He is wearing a fez on his head.

"Helllloooo-aaaaa! How's everybody? What are you all doing in my Tardis? Did I say I'm the Doctor? Yes yes I'm the Doctor. "

He spins around on his heels and hits the console.
"Now look we got many people inside my Tardis and in case you wonder this thing is a blue box and it can take you everywhere. Now lemme see...where shall I take you? Maybe to ancient Egypt? Or maybe the romans? Gosh good old Rory used to be one. No no time to think about that now. You know what? I let the Tardis decide. You are in for a surprise and you're soooo going to love this!"

He smirks and winks.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Night Owl sits by his campfire and starts pondering. "Should I go with the Doctor, Follow ALiT, or stay here at the camp I made?"

His thoughts turn to Violet, "She is still unconscious. Taking her with me to travel with the Doctor could put her in harms way, but, she would be safe in the TARDiS.
If I take her to the town; I may find help, but, criminals could be running rampant. If I stay here; I could protect her, but, I am not a doctor so she may not recover."

After tending the fire for what seems like hours, He has made his decision. He picks up Violet, walks up to the Doctor and asks, "Can you help her?"

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
There is a crash. A monster appears out of nowhere and heads for ALiT.
Without thinking, Siniru shouts a warning at ALiT, but it is too late. The blade comes down.

She leaped in the way of the knife before it hits.

She protected ALiT
"ARGHHH!"

With a huge cry, she blacks out.

(Sorry if this post sucks, I'm tired.)

A Link In Time assigned Siniru under Night Owl's care. Night Owl had always appeared the most careful and calculating of the group. Surely he would locate a medic to heal both Violet and Siniru. Perhaps there was a phone line in the village which could aid him in this pursuit.

The town lay just beyond the hill. As the group approached, they noticed no soul stirring. It was the very definition of a ghost town. An emaciated figure spontaneously hunched out from a cabin and appeared before them. Yet it was no human being...but a muffin!

"Why do you look so weary?" A Link In Time inquired.

With his dying breath, the muffin pointed towards an ominous castle in the distance. "It's his doing. Stop the evil king of this land...Drum."

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Zack realises where he was, and how risky it was. He didn't have his suit, the only thing he had was a handful of wingdings and his baseball gear.
"Hey ALIT, what's going on here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom