• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Drawing Competition Round 30 - Voting

Is this entry award-worthy?

• Yes: Award Worthy

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No: Not Award Worthy

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hey, friends! This time around, we're doing something different with the voting. Because I only received one entry, we're going to try holding a vote to see if it's award-worthy, rather than just give it the award by default. The theme this round was Dungeon Chamber Design, which meant drawing a dungeon scene using Link's Awakening's style of dungeon rooms. Here is the only entry I received:

image0.jpg

Your job is to vote "Yes: Award Worthy" or "No: Not Award Worthy". Because this is a trial run, we aren't yet sure how many votes it will take to get the award. It probably depends on how many people actually vote, and we may just do it if there are more yes votes than no votes. So we will also be asking for your patience as we figure this out along with you. Voting will commence until July 30th, 2019, 11:59 PM EST. Share your thoughts on this format, and hit those vote buttons!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Alright, the votes are in, and because there are more yes votes than no votes, it seems the award will be distributed after all! The entrant who submitted this piece was none other than @Azure Sage so he- wait, that's me. :eek:

Look forward to the next round in September! In the future, if there is only one submission, we will run the voting in this fashion again, basing the award distribution on yes vote vs no vote count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom