• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Drawing Competition Round 29 - Voting

Which entry will you vote for?

• Entry 1

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hello, friends! It's time to vote for your favorite drawing competition entry! We received 4 entries this round. Please take a look! The theme this time was Dances of Hyrule, which ranged from Cadence of Hyrule to dancers and/or dances of the Zelda series in general. Here are the entries for your viewing pleasure:

XHkz2o6.jpg
image0.jpg
71CxKtUf_o.jpg
CZZNKzI.jpg

Voting will continue until May 30th, 2019, 11:59 PM EST, and the winner will recieve a fabulous award for their postbit! Unfortunately, rupees are done and gone so we can't offer them as secondary prizes anymore. Sorry. :( Still, good luck to all of our participants!

Last edited:

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
What amazing pieces of work !! Not being able to draw to save my life even, I'm consistently wow-ed and stunned by artists like this <33 Hard to pick one, I like the style of all of them. Kudos to participants.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
This is a weird comment to make, but I wanted to say I really liked the sleeves on the second entry :sweat:. I find myself struggling with sleeves a lot, especially with figuring out how arms come in on the bottom. But I feel like that one really nailed the arms (and the hair).

These were all super good but I had to go with Entry 4 for my vote. It had a very complete and original look to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom