• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Drawing Competition Round 26 - Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hey, guys. It's ya boi here with Round 26 of the Drawing Competition! Since this week is special with E3 coming up real fast and a new Super Smash Bros reveal right around the corner, this round's theme should be obvious:

Super Smash Bros

Please have your entries in to @Azure Sage by PM no later than Friday, June 22, 2018 11:59 PM EST. Please be aware of your time zone when you plan for this day.

If you have any questions about the theme, post them in the thread below. Or, if you'd rather, feel free to send them to me via PM. Also, if you have any suggestions or feedback for the competition itself, please feel free to let me know, either in this thread or in a PM, as I want to make this competition as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

Please be sure to read over the rules of the competition before entering, which can be found in this thread.

RoundThemeWinner
SpecialOR/ASPrincessNiki
001Free Choice #1BlueLakeKylie
002The Holiday Season in HyruleN/A
003Strange, Weird and BizarreSheik
004The Legend of Zelda: Femmes FatalesN/A
005Depict the moon from Majora's Mask in an unusual situationTrio the Punch
006Free Choice #2N/A
007NightmaresTrio the Punch
008Mutated PokémonN/A
009FaçadeN/A
010"Life, The Universe and Everything"N/A
011BrokenN/A
012The ReDead ApocalypseN/A
013The Legend of TingleSatan
014ColourfulSquirrel
015Free Choice #3Squirrel
016Things That Go Bump in the NightN/A
017Feature the character ??? as part of your drawingN/A
018MonochromaticManaburn
019HorrorN/A
020SerenityN/A
021Cel-ShadedN/A
022Pokémon in the Zelda WorldDoc
023Cows vs PigsAncientPoe
024If Link had a YouTube channel, draw a thumbnail for one of the videos he would uploadDoc
025Lovekaru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom