• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Drawing Competition: Round 25—Voting

Which entry is your favourite?

• Entry #1

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Welcome to the voting stage for the twenty-fifth round of the Drawing Competition. The theme for this round was:

Love

in honour of Valentine's Day.

I received three entries for this round, all of which can be found in the spoiler tags below. Once you've viewed all entries, use the poll to vote for the one you think deserves to win.

the_great_fairy__smooch_version_by_karugrezeil-dc2mrz2.jpg
FNvXlTO.jpg
3xeQuHQ.png

Once the voting round is over, I'll announce the winner in this thread. Good luck to all participants!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Great entries, as always, but I had to go with number one.

I couldn’t pick entry two because Zelda is a psychotic biotch who was rude to Link and was mean when his sister got kidnapped. She also cried when she learned she was Zelda when she should have suppressed her emotions.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Great entries, as always, but I had to go with number one.

I couldn’t pick entry two because Zelda is a psychotic biotch who was rude to Link and was mean when his sister got kidnapped. She also cried when she learned she was Zelda when she should have suppressed her emotions.
That’s what makes it interesting ;)

Ninja

Well well well
Number one for me. *insert pretentious art terms and praise here* seriously though, it's a wonderful piece.

WW Tetra is a rude, psychotic, mean spirited, biatch who shows too much emotion and launches my Link out of cannons with no regard to his safety!!

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Number one for me. *insert pretentious art terms and praise here* seriously though, it's a wonderful piece.

WW Tetra is a rude, psychotic, mean spirited, biatch who shows too much emotion and launches my Link out of cannons with no regard to his safety!!
tenor.gif

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I like number 1 but that didn’t capture the valentines spirit senses it’s only a girls with hearts around her.

I like number 2 cause knowing the idea that Link and Tetra are a couple is funny but it does capture the valentines spirit.

Number 3 just made me lol

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Voting has now closed. Congratulations to Entry #1, which was drawn by @karu for winning this round! Your medal is on its way.

Entry #1 was created by karu.
Entry #2 was created by HylianEVAN.
Entry #3 was created by Spider-Bok.

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted in this round of the competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom