• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Back in Time!

Did you like this "Back in Time" thing-a-ma-jig?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unknown

• Total voters

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
Zelda Dungeon

This link takes you back to Zelda Dungeon a long time ago. It can also take you to other times that ZD existed.
Hope you enjoy!

Dan

It's amazing how far ZD Has come. Makes you really appreciate the current design.

Nintendo is planning on having a Duel Screen System out this year for GBA. It is meant for not having to change screens all the time for looking at things like close and far views. You can see info on it by clicking here. I personally feel this won't be a very good advancement in the GBA, but mabey they will change some things at this years E3.

Hehe guess anyone could be an article writer then. I like how involved mases used to be :D

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I remember visiting when I was younger and loving it then. Years later and I still love it. The layout change is definitely better for navigating and for attracting new members but I still think the old one has nostalgia.

Jedizora

:right:
This is pretty awesome. It's cool looking at the old ZD. Although I found looking at the forums much more interesting. I found one of my old posts. It's down there, a WW thread, right before a bunch of locks.
Oh, and more info about how far ZD has come can be found here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom