• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Rubik (4) - DawningWinds, Neon, Mikey the Moblin, Seanzie

Seanzie (3) - a'lana, ExLight, Kirino

Not Voting - Morbid Minish, Rubik

Kuwabara was Yusuke's friend and rival. He was a bit of a doofus, but he worked hard to earn better grades and try to shape a future for himself. His Spirit Sword had come in useful for the human fighters and their allied demons. Its dense concentration of spirit energy caught many a foe off guard. Unfortunately, Kuwabara was cornered and met his untimely demise.

Rubik was Kuwabara, a Vanilla Townie.

The Living (8):

@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@ExLight
@Kirino
@Mikey the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Neon
@Seanzie

The Dead (3):

Ragnarokio - Yomi, the Mafia Ninja (Lynched Day 1)
Killjoy262 - Hiei, the Town Tracker (Killed Night 1)
Rubik - Kuwabara, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)

Night 2 Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your actions via Discord or PM before Wednesday, December 21st at 8:45 PM EST (15 minutes before day start).

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
w67lw44.png

Everyone was on edge and looked out for each other after losing two of their main fighters. Somehow, the next set of attacks was thwarted. Was it a miracle or something else? The humans and their allies could breathe a sigh of relief. Things wouldn't be easy, but they had just received a ray of hope. But where were the remaining demons?

The Living (8):

@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@ExLight
@Kirino
@Mikey the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Neon
@Seanzie

The Dead (3):

Ragnarokio - Yomi, the Mafia Ninja (Lynched Day 1)
Killjoy262 - Hiei, the Town Tracker (Killed Night 1)
Rubik - Kuwabara, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)

Day 3 Begins!

With 8 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 3 ends on Friday, December 23rd at 9 PM EST.

Kirino

Tatakae
Vote: Kirino

Vote: kirino
These are pretty funny to me. The first one because Seanzie suddenly started suspecting me during very end of day with a half-assed reason he pulled out of nowhere, seemingly just to find a counter-wagon to save himself, and now wants to keep going with that. Meanwhile, Mikey ended up lynching the most towny player for no reason yesterday, and is now voting for me too, for some reason.

I guess Mikey maybe suspects me for voting Seanzie at EoD? Don't see anything wrong with that given the alternatives were myself and my highest town read. In any case, I probably picked better than he did lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom