• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Seanzie (2) - a'lana, Exlight
Neon (2) - Kirino, Seanzie
Rubik (2) - DawningWinds, Neon
Kirino (1) - Mikey the Moblin

I think this is the current VC, which means I'll have to self-pres onto Rubik at some point if nothing changes.

Not keen on a Rubik elim after looking at their ISO. @DawningWinds @Neon is the theory that Rag imploded to make Rubik look good? If so, while I agree that is a possibility, it is almost never a good idea to immediately jump the gun and go for the "big conspiracy" explanation.

I think we should elim somewhere else. If we aren't hitting scum and Rubik isn't dying to NKs, then it is worth revisiting. But first theory? Nah.

I think it's kind of weird that the game is dead 2.5 hours before EoD with a hastily formed bandwagon on Rag in the lead, which includes herself for some reason.

Anyway, I think I'll end up voting for either Neon or Dawning. The latter already has a vote, so let's keep things interesting.

Vote: DawningWinds

Vote: Kirino

This could easily be "What Rag is doing makes no sense. I'm going to draw attention to it so people will move off Rag".

Apparently Neon also voted Rag. What are we doing here folks? (I know I know, I am like half of the reason why Neon was voted... In my defense, I didn't... look carefully at EoD post yesterday... or think crtiically about it... until now)

Vote Count 2.9:

Seanzie (2) - a'lana, ExLight
Rubik (2) - DawningWinds, Neon
Kirino (2) - Mikey the Moblin, Seanzie
Neon (1) - Kirino

Not Voting - Morbid Minish, Rubik

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Tuesday, December 20th at 9 PM EST.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don’t think I have much of a reason to keep my pressure vote on Neon. I could see her bussing Rag there as scum, but it was never something that would really town clear her, and the policy lynch reason seems like a decent enough excuse. I'm having a hard time reading her overall, and that could change if I were to go back and read through her posts, but well, that's a lot of posts.

Anyway, Seanzie is the only other wagon now, so:

Vote: Seanzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom