• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The one thing I do find weird about Rubik's votes on Rag is that he was using the inactive Rag=Scum Rag read on page 6 of the game, when it hadn't even been 24 hours since the game started. Sure Rag is typically more inactive as scum (though she has gotten better about that in some games). But Rag also gets off to a slow start a lot as town as well. And Rag also sometimes sleeps a lot, so it was a possibility she wasn't even around for that much of the game yet. But Rubik was very adamant about her being inactive scum then.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Rubik associating inactive Rag with scum Rag has happened a few times before, so I think it's an indicative of Rubik actually leaning Town because it's at least coherent with what I remember of him

Yeah, I mean for a long time the main meta on Rag was inactive=scum. But my main issue is with how quick he was to say she was inactive. When the game had barely started so it wasn't necessarily inactivity.

Vote Count 2.6:

Kirino (2) - Mikey the Moblin, Neon
Neon (1) - Kirino
Rubik (1) - DawningWinds
Seanzie (1) - ExLight
ExLight (1) - Seanzie

Not Voting - a'lana, Morbid Minish, Rubik

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Tuesday, December 20th at 9 PM EST.

a'lana

cotton candy
I don't think Moe let's rag nuke herself D1 without throwing a tantrum on how we should be lynching someone else

If that was coordinated it likely came from someone that is fine with experimental/unorthodox (aka for the lolz) plays like seanzie or hapi

or even kirino to some degree, but I feel he enters an alert state if that's the case

I think the main issue here is how many mafia might be around in a 11p because it's an awkward number
if it's 3 members then the rag move isn't as bold as it might seem and one member could easily be against this sort of play which puts moe, dawning, and alana in my PoE

If it's only 2 members they are excluded and my PoE becomes simply Seanzie and Neon

I'm actually getting some strange vibes off seanzie but I don't think he just jokes around instead of bussing Rag if her lynch was coordinated, do based on wagons Neon is the main candidate
I know that 9-players games have two mafia and 13-player games have three , so 11 would be 2+lost wolf or 3p? Although this game was designed to be a 13'er so it might not be balanced anymore

Kirino

Tatakae
This might be a reach, but I can’t help but wonder if Seanzie not being engaged (“stinky,” as Ex put it) is because he’s scum that’s mad at Rag getting herself lynched. I mostly like that theory because it makes this post funnier:
You're right, I should have bussed.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
This might be a reach, but I can’t help but wonder if Seanzie not being engaged (“stinky,” as Ex put it) is because he’s scum that’s mad at Rag getting herself lynched. I mostly like that theory because it makes this post funnier:

At one point I had a similar thought on why Alana felt off to me that transcended into that full thought I had but jfc I'm always wrong on Seanzie lol

I would be kinda pissed if my scummate imploded and didn't even give me towncred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom