• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Vote Count 2.5:

Kirino (2) - Mikey the Moblin, Neon
Neon (1) - Kirino
Rubik (1) - DawningWinds
a'lana (1) - Seanzie

Not Voting - a'lana, ExLight, Morbid Minish, Rubik

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Tuesday, December 20th at 9 PM EST.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
I’m getting decently good vibes from Minish after reading through her posts. She’s being open with her thought process in a way that seems genuine to me, especially regarding her suspicion on Mikey, and I find most of her points to be reasonable.

I’ve only played one game with Seanzie before, but I remember him being less erratic and obfuscating there, and iirc, he was scum. That, combined with the negative attention he’s drawn with his current playstyle, makes me want to town read him. Might have to review that game to make sure, though.

more reads coming later
Tbh, I could kinda see Rubik/Rag being scumbuds and Rag saying early on to just bus her because she didn't feel like playing. And that's why Rubik was so adamant from the beginning that Rag was scum. Rag and Rubik are close friends who go back years, just for reference of people that don't know them. I feel like that dynamic can kinda paint reads differently, but it doesn't mean a ton.
I think this is actually a more convincing scenario, but I can’t get over the simple fact of it being too obvious and therefore not a great strategy.

This is also why her self-vote throws me off in general: I can’t really think of any scenario in which it’s a good move, and if Rag just didn’t want to play anymore and self-destructed, then it tells us very little.

I’m getting decently good vibes from Minish after reading through her posts. She’s being open with her thought process in a way that seems genuine to me, especially regarding her suspicion on Mikey, and I find most of her points to be reasonable.

I’ve only played one game with Seanzie before, but I remember him being less erratic and obfuscating there, and iirc, he was scum. That, combined with the negative attention he’s drawn with his current playstyle, makes me want to town read him. Might have to review that game to make sure, though.

more reads coming later

I think this is actually a more convincing scenario, but I can’t get over the simple fact of it being too obvious and therefore not a great strategy.

This is also why her self-vote throws me off in general: I can’t really think of any scenario in which it’s a good move, and if Rag just didn’t want to play anymore and self-destructed, then it tells us very little.
I feel like we've played like 3 games together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom