• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Vote Count 2.1:

Seanzie (1) - Neon
Rubik (1) - DawningWinds

Not Voting - a'lana, ExLight, Kirino, Mikey the Moblin, Morbid Minish, Rubik, Seanzie

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Tuesday, December 20th at 9 PM EST.

Last edited:

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
My real name is actually zRubik.

I think we should go in reverse order.

sailor-moon-sailor-venus.gif

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@ExLight can you explain why you think there's a strongman
that bit seems odd to me
Because Doctor is very common in vanilla mafia setups yet Killjoy was still successfully killed after a ninja self bussed
The logical conclusion is that if they did bus rag they were certain that they'd be able to kill Killjoy

So either they have a roleblocker and managed to spot a doctor soft somewhere or they have a strongman and pierced through the doctor
sure, they could've taken chances and shot the tracker without any decent plan but that's a disproportional risk to take because Killjoy was an obvious doctor target, and it just seems unlikely for an already at disadvantage mafia to do that

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why didn't you vote for anyone yesterday? Are you some kind of mega coward?
I voted for Moe p much all phase
I do not want to pursue him right now though but depending on what flips through the game I might go back at him

I didn't step much into the rag wagon because I was busy + I was hoping she'd explain the reason of the self vote (I initially assumed maybe she was in a bad place mentally, but after the flip I feel like it might've been an experimental game plan) + yes I'm baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom