• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rag would absolutely ask a scummate to bus her d1, and I'm pretty sure I've done that to her before upon her request.

Regardless, Rag was obviously a scum lean to me because Rag posting that little is consistent with her scum game. I don't expect town pants for it, I just wanted to get a likely scum player out of the way asap.

Yeah seconding Ex that the way that wagon developed was super weird, it being a planned bus makes a lot of sense. I feel like Neon PLing self-voters is something she's mentioned she tries to do before though? So I feel like with that in mind her vote is probably NAI. I think it being to save Rubik looks a bit more likely personally? Rubik was leading till Rag's self-vote so it'd probably make sense depending on his role.
Vote: Rubik

At this point I'm pretty sold on the whole "Seanzie is a Jester" theory I had at the end of yesterday. His openning three posts are weird, plus the incongruency of posts 125 and 149 being right after each other feels very intentional, in addition to the bit I mentioned yesterday.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Rag would absolutely ask a scummate to bus her d1, and I'm pretty sure I've done that to her before upon her request.

Regardless, Rag was obviously a scum lean to me because Rag posting that little is consistent with her scum game. I don't expect town pants for it, I just wanted to get a likely scum player out of the way asap.

No town pants for you. Come put on these scum pants instead.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Yeah seconding Ex that the way that wagon developed was super weird, it being a planned bus makes a lot of sense. I feel like Neon PLing self-voters is something she's mentioned she tries to do before though? So I feel like with that in mind her vote is probably NAI. I think it being to save Rubik looks a bit more likely personally? Rubik was leading till Rag's self-vote so it'd probably make sense depending on his role.
Vote: Rubik

At this point I'm pretty sold on the whole "Seanzie is a Jester" theory I had at the end of yesterday. His openning three posts are weird, plus the incongruency of posts 125 and 149 being right after each other feels very intentional, in addition to the bit I mentioned yesterday.

Overall like I kinda dig the theory but than wasn't rubik at like 1 vote by this point?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Day 1 Final Vote Count:

Ragnarokio (3) - Rubik, Ragnarokio, Neon

DawningWinds (1) - Kirino
ExLight (1) - Mikey the Moblin
Mikey the Moblin (1) - Morbid Minish
Seanzie (1) - DawningWinds

Not Voting - a'lana, ExLight, Killjoy262, Seanzie

The struggle between humans and demons resulted in one of those vying for control of the Demon World being ousted first. A barrage of Spirit Gun shots that combined human and demon energy brought the great Yomi to his knees. It was a shocking development for those who wanted demons to control the world. The humans could breathe a sigh of relief. The Spirit Detective and his comrades had done a good job. But would they be able to finish the fight?

Ragnarokio was Yomi, the Mafia Ninja.

The Living (10):

@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@ExLight
@Killjoy262
@Kirino
@Mikey the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Neon
@Rubik
@Seanzie

The Dead (1):

Ragnarokio - Yomi, the Mafia Ninja

Night 1 Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your actions via Discord or PM before Sunday, December 18th at 8:45 PM EST (15 minutes before day start).

According to this you weren't voting at EoD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom