• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Dragon of the darkness flame. It was a powerful technique that Hiei had harnessed for use against powerful demons. But he was ambushed before he could act. He fought valiantly with extremely swift dodging and deft sword slashing, but there were too many enemies to overcome. He opened up his Jigan eye as a last resort, yet even that wasn't enough. With his dying breath, he hoped that those remaining could prevail.

Killjoy262 was Hiei, the Town Tracker.

The Living (9):

@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@ExLight
@Kirino
@Mikey the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Neon
@Rubik
@Seanzie

The Dead (2):

Ragnarokio - Yomi, the Mafia Ninja (Lynched Day 1)
Killjoy262 - Hiei, the Town Tracker (Killed Night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Tuesday, December 20th at 9 PM EST.

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
and I mean does something scream !TOWNIE" more than a mafia player getting lynched with a super shallow wagon? it's expected that everyone in it would get the towniest pants ever and this kinda screams "something is wrong" to me because we're all fairly experienced at this point

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'll be back in 50 min but I'm actually tunneling the idea that this was a planned bus
I'd say watch out for Moe x Hapi interactions because if they're scumbuds there will probably be a lot of friction between them

I just voted Rag cause I policy all self votes.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Interesting that Rag's scumbuds didn't try to save her. Unless it was planned like Ex said. Could see Neon being scum and voting there. Rubik also does like to do some crazy plays sometimes. Though I can't remember if he busses or not.

Mikey is still very meh to me. Could see him doing what I said yesterday about waiting to vote on a scumbud to find out what was going on.

Seanzie not voting is pretty interesting too. I feel like he always votes? But maybe I'm wrong.

Interesting that Rag's scumbuds didn't try to save her. Unless it was planned like Ex said. Could see Neon being scum and voting there. Rubik also does like to do some crazy plays sometimes. Though I can't remember if he busses or not.

Mikey is still very meh to me. Could see him doing what I said yesterday about waiting to vote on a scumbud to find out what was going on.

Seanzie not voting is pretty interesting too. I feel like he always votes? But maybe I'm wrong.

You're right, I should have bussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom