• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
...yes?
"hours" implying that means anything in a game where a phase lasts for multiple days
on day 1
what

I can't see the VC in real time. But i believe Rubik still has votes and may still be the lead wagon

D1 is the time where "lol its just a meme" ends up with "oh **** they actually died" far too often.

So yes hours do matter. Seeing when and why someone changes their "meme" matters. When they say "is just a meme lol" matters.

Tbh I think you are town but I also think it's silly to pretend that the "meme" doesn't have actual impact.

a'lana

cotton candy
I don't feel like I've been too quiet compared to the start of other games. Though I am still trying to get back into the groove of playing mafia. Takes some time to get my brain working after that long. Lol.

What do you think about Mikey?
Same i haven't played in months and actually planned to retire

a'lana

cotton candy
seems opportunistic, I might get a better read on him as the game goes on

why don't you vote him? remember the times he got you mislynched? damn him breaking your streaks
How is Mikey opportunistic? His pushes aren't great but they seem to be starting wagons rather than sheeping at least

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Ragnarokio

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
How is Mikey opportunistic? His pushes aren't great but they seem to be starting wagons rather than sheeping at least
Scum moe isn't afraid to start wagons at random, It's not a push if it's just him bullying people that are town

As I mentioned earlier, I think his vote on rubik is opportunistic, and it doesn't help that he literally hopped over my slot as soon as I voted him, which is again the idea of him trying to just turn the wagon on players he sees as strong veterans viable

decent (gut feeling) chance there's scum between him or rubik and for now I'm leaning on him

D1 is the time where "lol its just a meme" ends up with "oh **** they actually died" far too often.
Yeah definitely, I wasn't too worried about it initially but its kinda weird that people are still sitting on it for the meme? I don't have a great sense of Rubik yet but I don't like the idea of an RVS wagon accidentally becoming the actual lynch.

Vote: Ragnarokio
Rag self-voting out of nowhere is pretty weird? I don't really know what to make of it because it feels pretty out of character from what I've seen of her in the past.

Princess Abigail

Yeah definitely, I wasn't too worried about it initially but its kinda weird that people are still sitting on it for the meme? I don't have a great sense of Rubik yet but I don't like the idea of an RVS wagon accidentally becoming the actual lynch.

Rag self-voting out of nowhere is pretty weird? I don't really know what to make of it because it feels pretty out of character from what I've seen of her in the past.

I agree which is why I'm just gonna sit there. Maybe jester but...meh

Princess Abigail

I'm in a good mood cause I had the game of my life in overwatch

2bb29cb9c50fed2662a1f405e30efd9ebb79f09a_2_1380x776.jpeg

So who's evil lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom