• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I don't really agree with the Neon sus, I feel like I've sussed people for the whole "can't be a joke and reaction baiting" thing before and it usually just turns out to be wrong. That said, of the people who've sussed her I think the person who looks the best is probably Seanzie; I still don't agree with his reasoning but it feels a tiny bit better than what the other two did.

Between KillJoy and Kirino I think KillJoy's post on the subject feels a little fake? Idk, I know he says he wanted to post something similar to Kirino earlier and maybe that's true but it just feels like he's piggybacking off Kirino to me.

Vote: KillJoy

Seanzie also likes to sus me. Like every game :p

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hi!
There's no space in my name by the way.

Oh right! I originally put DW, but wasn't sure if ALIT would realize who that was right away so I switched it. Lol.

I read Neon's claim and thought it was immediately fake. Because of the setup, like she said. Though I didn't know if she was doing it for reaction or some other chaotic reason. Lmao. But I don't suspect her for that, because it very much did seem like a lie if you consider the mostly vanillaish setup. And it certainly did get discussion rolling.

I'm not voting Rubik out d1. I haven't gotten to play with him in forever.

KillJoy kinda seems a bit townie here for his reaction, I feel. Because I feel like he follows more as town and is more confident in doing his own thing as scum. But this isn't a hard read.

I know he says he wanted to post something similar to Kirino earlier
I also stated that I was dead ass tired to the point of not forming proper thoughts. Kirino just so happened to have a rough, probably better version of what I was thinking on.

You're a wolf.
So there's a chance that wolves has a tracker? cool.

Attachments

• 1671234551459.png
    1671234551459.png
    663.7 KB · Views: 1
So there's a chance that wolves has a tracker? cool.
I do think wolves having a tracker isn't exactly impossible but town trackers are more common, and in a vanilla game I'm inclined to trust this? I don't think you should've claimed so quickly though.

Unvote: KillJoy[/b[

I read Neon's claim and thought it was immediately fake. Because of the setup, like she said. Though I didn't know if she was doing it for reaction or some other chaotic reason.
Really? It's a pretty low-power passive role claim she did, so I didn't feel like it seemed that out of place.

I also stated that I was dead ass tired to the point of not forming proper thoughts. Kirino just so happened to have a rough, probably better version of what I was thinking on.
Yeah, I know. It's just, I didn't really like the explanation you gave immediately after your Kirino response; I didn't think it was impossible you were telling the truth, but the way it was developed it just didn't feel like you were trying to develop your own thoughts? It could've just been a timing thing.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I do think wolves having a tracker isn't exactly impossible but town trackers are more common, and in a vanilla game I'm inclined to trust this? I don't think you should've claimed so quickly though.

Really? It's a pretty low-power passive role claim she did, so I didn't feel like it seemed that out of place.

Am I actually insane thinking lynch proof Miller is not vanilla lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

A lynchproof miller would mean that there's also a cop. And likely a vig. So you're already getting into not very vanillaish setup with all of that. It just seemed unlikely to be a role in a vanillaish setup imo.

TIL: Wolf Track IS actually a thing...

As for my claim, it was a mix of being tired, and slight annoyance irl getting to me.

Yeah, I know. It's just, I didn't really like the explanation you gave immediately after your Kirino response; I didn't think it was impossible you were telling the truth, but the way it was developed it just didn't feel like you were trying to develop your own thoughts? It could've just been a timing thing.
Yeah, understandable. Anyone wouldn't be able to form anything good/coherant at 2:23 AM running on fumes. Crap reason, I know.

A lynchproof miller would mean that there's also a cop. And likely a vig. So you're already getting into not very vanillaish setup with all of that. It just seemed unlikely to be a role in a vanillaish setup imo.
Personally I don't think it confirms a vig? Like if it was scum lynchproof I'd get it but I don't see a negative utility town role strictly requiring the existence of a vig to be lynchproof. I think a setup can still be pretty vanillaish with that.

Yeah, understandable. Anyone wouldn't be able to form anything good/coherant at 2:23 AM running on fumes. Crap reason, I know.
Nah it's pretty understandable why your posts went like that, it just makes things a little harder to read when that stuff happens. I probably didn't adjust my initial read to account for your statement of lacking sleep as much as I should've.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Personally I don't think it confirms a vig? Like if it was scum lynchproof I'd get it but I don't see a negative utility town role strictly requiring the existence of a vig to be lynchproof. I think a setup can still be pretty vanillaish with that.

I don't think it confirms vig, but it would be a good counter role for that. Especially with claims allowed.
I think godfather, roleblocker (either scum/town/both), cop, doctor are the most vanillaish setups I'd expect. Though knowing ALiT, I'd kinda expect scum to have more of the power roles and town to have less.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Megavote: Ragnarokio

(There is no such thing as a megavote, but I believe it is necessary that I try to vote harder in hopes that the mod will make an exception and give me an extra powerful vote. As with any good shonen, I'll need a power spike in order to defeat this arc's villain.)

Grammar is not my strong suit. I just swipe my hand across my phone and let it guess for me.

I type each word on my phone by drawing weird squiggles on the screen so I can understand that, but you're still getting FoS for the grammar mistake from me.

Oh right! I originally put DW, but wasn't sure if ALIT would realize who that was right away so I switched it. Lol.

I read Neon's claim and thought it was immediately fake. Because of the setup, like she said. Though I didn't know if she was doing it for reaction or some other chaotic reason. Lmao. But I don't suspect her for that, because it very much did seem like a lie if you consider the mostly vanillaish setup. And it certainly did get discussion rolling.

I'm not voting Rubik out d1. I haven't gotten to play with him in forever.

KillJoy kinda seems a bit townie here for his reaction, I feel. Because I feel like he follows more as town and is more confident in doing his own thing as scum. But this isn't a hard read.

You should not vote me out any of the days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom