• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Town.

jaelin-usagi.gif
Anime gif AND a town read? Consider me pocketed.

Vote Count 1.2:

Rubik (3) - Mikey the Moblin, Kirino, Ragnarokio
Neon (1) - Seanzie
DawningWinds (1) - Morbid Minish
Ragnarokio (1) - Rubik

Not Voting - a'lana, DawningWinds, ExLight, Killjoy262, Neon

With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Saturday, December 17th at 9 PM EST.

It seems strange to say you claimed in order to gauge peoples’ reactions, only to then say it was a joke that you thought no one would take seriously. Which is it?
I was gonna put something like this up earlier, but, my brain was dead tired from a near all nighter.
I'm town, though. ;(
Fry Squint.jpg

I'm really sus of Neon claiming then calling it a joke.
/Vote - Neon

I don't really agree with the Neon sus, I feel like I've sussed people for the whole "can't be a joke and reaction baiting" thing before and it usually just turns out to be wrong. That said, of the people who've sussed her I think the person who looks the best is probably Seanzie; I still don't agree with his reasoning but it feels a tiny bit better than what the other two did.

Between KillJoy and Kirino I think KillJoy's post on the subject feels a little fake? Idk, I know he says he wanted to post something similar to Kirino earlier and maybe that's true but it just feels like he's piggybacking off Kirino to me.

Vote: KillJoy

Vote Count 1.3:

Rubik (2) - Kirino, Ragnarokio
Killjoy (2) - Seanzie, DawningWinds
Neon (1) - Killjoy262
DawningWinds (1) - Morbid Minish
Ragnarokio (1) - Rubik
Mikey the Moblin (1) - Exlight
ExLight (1) - Mikey the Moblin

Not Voting - a'lana, Neon

With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Saturday, December 17th at 9 PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom