• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Alright before this goes any further this is a copy pasta I'm not lynchproof Miller lol

Though I think reactions look decent for DW and KJ which is what I was hoping to get out of it.

Well that was anti-climatic. Also, not the best copy pasta. Plus, I don't really buy the "reactions" thing. Neon could have held it for longer if they were actually fishing for reactions, and instead it seemed like a way for scum to get into the thread comfortably. Could just be town, but meh... I got no better leads yet.

Vote: Neon

Kirino

Tatakae
Though I think reactions look decent for DW and KJ which is what I was hoping to get out of it.
I'll be honest I didn't think anyone would take the joke seriously because of the game set up
It seems strange to say you claimed in order to gauge peoples’ reactions, only to then say it was a joke that you thought no one would take seriously. Which is it?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Well that was anti-climatic. Also, not the best copy pasta. Plus, I don't really buy the "reactions" thing. Neon could have held it for longer if they were actually fishing for reactions, and instead it seemed like a way for scum to get into the thread comfortably. Could just be town, but meh... I got no better leads yet.

Vote: Neon

Personally it's my favorite mafia copy pasta so

Princess Abigail

I have in the past used it to see how people react.

But in a set up labeled as "mostly vanilla" I did not think anyone would take it as a real claim because it does not fit that idea to me. However I like using it so I posted it and since peeps seemingly took it for reals I read the reaction.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
why are we doing rubik again lol
I'm guessing because I was the last sign up he's decided that I would be an easy to lynch player because I'd be apathetic about the game, but in reality all he's done is expose himself as obvious scum who wants to kill a powerful player before he can expose his scum ways.

But also Rag is clearly scum so I'll be voting for her for the foreseeable future.

How's everyone doing?

Princess Abigail

I'm guessing because I was the last sign up he's decided that I would be an easy to lynch player because I'd be apathetic about the game, but in reality all he's done is expose himself as obvious scum who wants to kill a powerful player before he can expose his scum ways.

But also Rag is clearly scum so I'll be voting for her for the foreseeable future.

How's everyone doing?

Town.

jaelin-usagi.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom