• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
My only goal is always to get the ball rolling.

Please ignore the fact that I am the princess of RVS and I meme for days on end.

Vote: Dawning Winds

Hi!
Hi!
There's no space in my name by the way.

First things first

I claim Lynchproof Miller…
(this is a serious claim)

I wonder if two negativ can make this into a positive town role…
I have mixed feelings about this claim. Like if it's a lie it'd be really easy to test an see and if we're gonna do that it'd probably best to do early but since it's super testable I'm kinda inclined to say it's probably true? Though I kinda feel like if anyone here would tell that sorta lie it'd be Neon... I do think ultimately it's probably just gonna end up being true? I'm just a tad paranoid.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Hi!
There's no space in my name by the way.

I have mixed feelings about this claim. Like if it's a lie it'd be really easy to test an see and if we're gonna do that it'd probably best to do early but since it's super testable I'm kinda inclined to say it's probably true? Though I kinda feel like if anyone here would tell that sorta lie it'd be Neon... I do think ultimately it's probably just gonna end up being true? I'm just a tad paranoid.
This is why we assign the slot to a vig... Even if town they're still negative utility, and the lynchproof claim is just weird regardless of true alignment
Reject wifom embrace policy

This is why we assign the slot to a vig... Even if town they're still negative utility, and the lynchproof claim is just weird regardless of true alignment
Reject wifom embrace policy
I mean, that assumes we have a vig, which I don't really want to assume in a mostly vanilla game? I can live with a vig policy shooting Neon if they exist and don't see anything better, but I don't think it'll be worth worrying about too much atm if it turns out we don't have one.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I mean, that assumes we have a vig, which I don't really want to assume in a mostly vanilla game? I can live with a vig policy shooting Neon if they exist and don't see anything better, but I don't think it'll be worth worrying about too much atm if it turns out we don't have one.

Policying Neon rarely ends well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom