• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Postcounts from the past few games I've played with ExLight on sites that have a convenient postcount system:
Ex wasn't the top poster in a single one of these games, and for the most part his counts in all of these games tends to sit around the same range. He was scum in BDSP and Dark Souls, town in the two Chaoses. It's NAI.
I strongly disagree

your vehement defense is noted

I strongly disagree

your vehement defense is noted
I... wouldn't say its a vehement defense. I just don't think Ex's postcount is worth considering for judging his alignment, and I certainly don't think it should be your apparent sole point of reference for it. I'm not convinced he's town in the slightest, I just think the case you have on him is really bad.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex wasn't the top poster in a single one of these games, and for the most part his counts in all of these games tends to sit around the same range. He was scum in BDSP and Dark Souls, town in the two Chaoses. It's NAI.
I think this kinda reinforces moe's point because chaos are particularly the kind of games I don't have the highest engagement due to its random nature as opposed to dark souls and BDSP where I played as standard games

I think this kinda reinforces moe's point because chaos are particularly the kind of games I don't have the highest engagement due to its random nature as opposed to dark souls and BDSP where I played as standard games
Huh, okay. I hadn't really noticed that engagement difference based on that aspect of the games... though I don't really see that as proof of his point? Yeah it might suggest a higher activity could be expected from you in a more normal game like this one but I think it still indicates that alignment is not all that big a factor in how much you participate.

Kirino

Tatakae
It's obviously not a perfect correlation, but it's true that town Ex tends to be more active than scum Ex overall, at least in the games I've played with him. I don't see anything wrong with using that as reasoning to suspect him.
Am I actually insane thinking lynch proof Miller is not vanilla lol
Nope, it seems pretty non-vanilla to me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom