• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I was kind of concerned with Alanas muted response to Rag because of how angry Alana got at me when I did something anti wincon in that one chaos game.

But I realized that possibly man's the exact opposite of what I think it does and the reason the reaction is less fiery is because it doesn't effect Alana directly because she's town.

And yes this is a dumb read

Vote Count 2.4:

Neon (2) - Kirino, a'lana
Rubik (1) - DawningWinds
a'lana (1) - Seanzie

Not Voting - ExLight, Mikey the Moblin, Morbid Minish, Neon, Rubik

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Tuesday, December 20th at 9 PM EST.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was kind of concerned with Alanas muted response to Rag because of how angry Alana got at me when I did something anti wincon in that one chaos game.

But I realized that possibly man's the exact opposite of what I think it does and the reason the reaction is less fiery is because it doesn't effect Alana directly because she's town.

This is actually a pretty fair read. And I think I wanna town read Neon for this post alone. Because it seems like it comes from a very town view of thinking.

I still can't get past Mikey not voting there and waiting to ask, but I'm also unsure about voting him because of reasons I don't want to say right now.

Tbh, I could kinda see Rubik/Rag being scumbuds and Rag saying early on to just bus her because she didn't feel like playing. And that's why Rubik was so adamant from the beginning that Rag was scum. Rag and Rubik are close friends who go back years, just for reference of people that don't know them. I feel like that dynamic can kinda paint reads differently, but it doesn't mean a ton.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I still can't get past Mikey not voting there and waiting to ask
I guess I like that you're thinking about it, cause you're right that wolf mikey doesn't vote rag there

but also I don't let rag die there either like what
I'm sitting here on a vanity wagon being like "yo my wolf partner is gonna die that's fine"? no lol
there was even an attempt at a counter wagon by someone else iirc

a'lana

cotton candy

OK that's actually completely fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom