• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

a'lana

cotton candy
Didn't Alana say what I did D1 was town-compatible?

Alana, where is your head at?
yes it is, I said you do it as either alignment D1 however if you are town you eventually stop doing it, if you are scum you might not stop.

i will make list when i read everything

a'lana

cotton candy
I can’t really think of a good strategic reason for Rag to self-vote. If the goal was to give town points to Rubik and/or Neon by having them bus, then that didn’t work, nor was it likely to, since there’s no real alternative explanation that people could latch on to. Besides, getting a mafia member lynched D1 is a lot to sacrifice, especially for such a dubious return. It’s also possible that Rag just did it unilaterally, either because she thought she wouldn’t get lynched, or because she didn’t really care about living.

I don’t think this is likely. Rubik was never in any real danger since all the votes on him were RVS, and even then, sacrificing one scum to save another seems pretty doubtful as a strategy.

what does this mean
that i think Rubik is cleared from rag's flip because Rag joining Rubik's wagon made like zero sense. If rag was suicidal I see zero point of bussing there.

yes it is, I said you do it as either alignment D1 however if you are town you eventually stop doing it, if you are scum you might not stop.

i will make list when i read everything
I sometimes don't stop even when I'm town

*mind blown*

but it's between semesters right now so that probably won't happen.

a'lana

cotton candy
most to least suspicious

sus
Neon -I usually do end up strongly townreading her when she is town but in this game I actually don't have any reason to townread her

Seanzie- still want to see more

Exlight -I feel like he hasn't been obv town and usually is although I am not sure if this is even AI because I know they are good as scum and they mentioned having IRL reasons

idfk:
Kirino -I don't remember a lot from this player
DW, Minish

Mikey -I feel like hes just town because he's not afraid to push people and is similar to the Square Enix game

Rubik -I think Rag never piles on there when Rag has no intention to survive as scum, I could see the argument for 'Rag tried to spew Rubik' if Rag had been the first vote and made a vanity wagon however he was the third vote.

a'lana

cotton candy
most to least suspicious

sus
Neon -I usually do end up strongly townreading her when she is town but in this game I actually don't have any reason to townread her

Exlight -I feel like he hasn't been obv town and usually is although I am not sure if this is even AI because I know they are good as scum and they mentioned having IRL reasons

idfk:
DW, Minish

Mikey -I feel like hes just town because he's not afraid to push people and is similar to the Square Enix game

Rubik -I think Rag never piles on there when Rag has no intention to survive as scum, I could see the argument for 'Rag tried to spew Rubik' if Rag had been the first vote and made a vanity wagon however he was the third vote.
Oh Mikey and Rubik should be under town

most to least suspicious

sus

idfk:
DW, Minish

Eh...

I think you and I might have different opinions on what "mostly vanilla" means, which is why, again, site differences.

I guess I take "mostly vanilla" to mean low power, but I suppose it could make sense to just mean almost all people have vanilla roles.
The latter seems like a far more intuitive reading to me?

I don’t think this is likely. Rubik was never in any real danger since all the votes on him were RVS, and even then, sacrificing one scum to save another seems pretty doubtful as a strategy.
Hm, maybe? But the length of time he was leading despite being an RVS wagon might mean that wasn't how scum felt the case was... As I believe I've already said I do think it's odd that Rag would self-vote there instead of finding a town wagon to park on... but that thought really just isn't feeling like enough to dissuade me honestly.

Also, I'm not really feeling the Neon push. I'm still kinda attached to my early tr on her, I don't feel like her Rag vote is really moving that for me. She's been doing so weird stuff with the a'lana stuff but I think that just feels like her being Neon?

The latter seems like a far more intuitive reading to me?
Sure I can see that in terms of words, I've just never seen someone describe such a setup as "mostly vanilla". Usually something like 3-5 total PRs spread across all teams is "normal" to me, and would not be described as "mostly vanilla".

Vote Count 2.3:

Neon (3) - Seanzie, Kirino, a'lana
Seanzie (1) - Neon
Rubik (1) - DawningWinds

Not Voting - ExLight, Mikey the Moblin, Morbid Minish, Rubik

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Tuesday, December 20th at 9 PM EST.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom