• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

I have so many Yu-Gi-Oh cards. When I brought them back with me to duel some of my friends they were amazed.
Tyrant Dragon and the Red Eyes set is still my favorite. I'm not great at dueling, but I did make a stall deck that basically put a duel at a standstill...I like making burns and stall decks.

I was really big into the card game and first anime when i was younger. I remember that spirit card yata garasu or something like that that everyone in my tournament would abuse ALOT(probably because i was always playing with it and was winning all the time lolz) I was extremely competitive at the card game too, made top 10 of region twice and have 2 uncut sheet of cards to show for it. However time went by and i got older and realized my parents spending 4$ a pack of cards was ridiculous. Good memories though!

I still have them! I watched the entire 1st season but not much after...
Cyber-Stien! If played correctly you can get blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon on in 1 turn! Sure it costs 4000 hp but still!

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I think I spent literally hundreds of dollars on booster packs and tins.

Me too. Well, my dad did lol! But, I remember he would buy every tin that came out, the packs, and those set boxes where they contained at least 12-24 packs. When he first bought me my own box, I remember pulling Super Rares, an Ultra Rare card, and a Dark Magician Girl towards the end. Those were the good ol' days!

I still have all my cards, but sadly I no longer play because no one I know in my town plays.... *sighs*

My favorite cards are all from the original first generation: Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Celtic Guardian, Mystical Elf, Blue-Eyes White Dragon.... God I miss the good old days....

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon were a big part of my childhood. I adored Yu-Gi-Oh as a younger child. My cousins gave me some of their cards so I could create my own starter deck. After that, when I played against my friends and had a better deck, I was unstoppable! I couldn't be beat. I was proud of my title. Now I'm a retired Yu-Gi-Oh player. As for my favorite card, maybe I'll come back and edit this post when I go through all of my tins. ;)

O

octorock

tons of kids at my school play yugioh but they can never ever beat me my light deck is invincible im the champ. favorite card is master hyperion.

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
i have all most all the cards in the seires mine is exoida the forbiden one
i have the original five pices in a case in a lock box next to my nes legend of zelda gold cartrige

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom