• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum!? Hope you guys are dreaming big.

I have been an original Duelist since the first generation, and I have loved each generation after Yugi Muto. Do you still have your cards? I'm not asking if you guys for a trade or anything, I am just simply asking if you still have them around. I still have my all of my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and I am currently dueling my friends at school, before and after school starts that is.

I just saw the new post of the May Giveaway stating that there are only 3 weeks left. What amazed me was the plush toy of Charmander. I began to wonder if other prizes would soon be out in future giveaways, and the first thing that came into my mind was either booster packs or structure decks. But then again, It's the choice of Mases.

If you guys know the cards, I would like to ask you guys this question: What's your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card?

Mine is the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl. They are my best cards!

Do you still like to play Yu-Gi-Oh!, or do you just collect the cards, or did you stopped on the series? Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think about Yu-Gi-Oh!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I used to play and probably still would but I can't play against the kids who play today. Cards have just become too OP. It really ended for me when I was in 7th grade.

My favorite card was probably Mirror Force. Nothing can beat that kind of raw counter attacking destruction! It was always in my decks!

And I too watch from the begining:D

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
LOL i still have at least 1000 YuGiOh card sitting in a drawer somewhere in my house. I tried selling some of them but nobody care about them anymore haha

I don't play anymore, but I did as a small child. I still have some of the old cards, but I don't use them anymore. They are in pretty shape, nowadays... Anywho, my favorite card is the "Bamboozled" Celtic Guardian (he's so bamboozled), which is probably just because it reminds me of Link.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I used to play it all the time and I had my cards until a few years ago. If I still had them I would still play, in fact - me and my friends went to a local game shop in McCook, Nebraska and people were playing Yu-Gi-Oh, I was so down to buy some cards and play with them. My favorite card was always Obelisk, sacrifice 2 to him and he's invincible!

i quit the game recently but may favourite card is definitely scrap dragon but when i was younger it used to be summoned skull

Yugiohs are great,I wathed them in my younger days all the time and played card game with my cousin.My favourite card was Flame Swordsman
I had about 70 original cards until last year,but my mum gave them away -.-

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Do you still like to play Yu-Gi-Oh!, or do you just collect the cards, or did you stopped on the series? Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think about Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'd still like to play Yu-Gi-Oh!, but unfortunately nobody around here plays it anymore. It was different back then. I don't collect the cards either because I'm not really a fan of the new stuff. The synchro and number cards that are appearing on Zexal are something that I can't get into and they're really confusing. Old school is the way to go haha! My favorite cards though were the Harpie Lady Sisters and their super awesome pet dragon along with the Amazon collections.

Gosh, my childhood went by fast :( . I think I'm going to watch some of the Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes again today.

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
wow i seriously have have like at least 5000 cards. at the moment i have around 20 tins full of cards, 2 deluxe pegusus starter boxes full of cards and a kaiba style breif case full of cards. over the last two years i have brought out the duelist in like 20 or 30 people in my neighberhood. me and my greinds hold tournaments regularly. and i duel, tweak, and practice daily. i've benn playing since the first tcg pack was released, and my favorite cards from from each gen are 1. red eyes black dragon 2.rainbow neos 3.majestic star dragon 4. galaxy eyes dragon

I absolutely loved playing Yu-Gi-Oh! as a child. Saying that it was a life passion of mine is no understatement. I think I spent literally hundreds of dollars on booster packs and tins. Some of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! cards include the Exodia set, Summoned Skull (extremely good for a level 6 monster), Man-Eater Bug (best flip monster to this day), and Monster Reborn. Great memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom