• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yu-gi-oh

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Is yu gi oh even popular any more? i know about 5 years ago it was. but today....that's why im asking because all the stores i go too have the cards but doesn't look like anyones buying them.

rofl, My Calc Teacher brought it back to my school this year. I long ago lost all my 20 cards but people are back too trading and buying new cards.

I loved playing Yu-Gi-Oh! as a child. The original anime was great too. Everything, however, went downhill with the introduction of the Sacred Beasts...

There was nothing quite like opening a new booster pack or buying a tin full of them in the good old days. My brothers and i used to play and trade all the time. The last time was in summer of 2010.

Playing Yugioh in real life is awsome :D
I don't like cartoons that much but abriged series are just awsome :)

I LOVE Yu-gi-oh!! I don't play it much anymore, but I know many people who do. It is still popular on an underground level, thank to Littlekuriboh (CardGamesFTW). Gotta love YGOTAS!

ZeldaFan10

Bringer of Light
I LOVE yu-gi-oh! I read the manga in Shonen Jump, and I have like 60 Cards that are preety good, and I watch the abridged seiries.

If you are a fan of Kid Icarus: Uprising, please visit my group, Palutena's Army.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I loved all of the episodes that included Yugi, but after that, it sucked really bad. I played the card game with a few kids whenever I would go to the races on the weekend, but I kinda got tired of playing it, so I just gave all of my cards to them, mostly because I never got the cards that I really wanted. I do miss it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom