• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I've played Yugioh for about 6 years now, sometimes very hardcore and sometimes very casual, and always greatly enjoyed the game. I thought I'd ask if anyone here on ZD feels the same!

What are your favorite decks? Do you still play currently, or just have cards lying around from back in the day? Do you watch the TV Series?

It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-discuss Yugioh!

My favorite deck of all time is Mermail Atlanteans, aka the "Water Deck", since it was one of the "strongest" picks when I first started playing a little more seriously. I used to play a lot of playground-style and watch the original series on Saturday mornings when I was a kid, then I dropped the game until I got to college and my group of friends all collectively said "hey, remember that card game from when we were kids?". We brought our stuff up, started to play, and then went to tournaments at the small town local card shop. 6 years later, I've spent tons of time and money on the game and made a lot of great memories and friends while playing.

I've never played or owned any of the cards.

I once had a job that had me up super early and I was able to watch an episode of YuGiOh each day before leaving. I actually got quite into the arc it had going on. It was the Atlantis arc with Dartz.

I've not watched any since, and my job ended not long after that arc. But for a while I was happy to have the series in my life.

I'll always be a Digimon fan first and foremost, but there are worse shows to watch than YuGiOh (like modern Pokemon).

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I use to play a lot. Occasionally I might nowadays. I had a nice dragon deck going. Definitely good memories. The anime was wild too.

Watched the anime when it was on up until the after the Marik stuff ended.

Collected cards when I was in school. Used to trade them on the playground. Good times....

Only played casually. Always favoured a "Joey" deck with Red Eyes & Jinzo. Don't remember too much else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom