• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Youtube's new Partnership requirements

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I don't know for sure whether this Thread goes here or not.
I just recently was notified that starting February 20th that YouTube is changing the requirement for partnership to be 1000 subscribers total, and 4000 views per month! After 7 (almost 8 years) uploading videos I only have 69 subscribers at the time of this post, and 3680 views in the last 28 days. I need more subs, I don't want to coome off as begging for subs, that's not my intention. Just wanted people to know and see how many ar against or for this change. Share your thoughts!

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Yeah, now I'm kicking myself for not monetizing my videos earlier. I had something like 100 subs last time I checked. Who knows, maybe youtube's kicked them all off, since I haven't uploaded in years.

I was pretty disappointed when I heard, too, but I guess it's fair that YouTube block off monetization for those like me who really aren't putting that much effort into it.

Last edited:

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Yeah, now I'm kicking myself for not monetizing my videos earlier. I had something like 100 subs last time I checked. Who knows, maybe youtube's kicked them all off, since I haven't uploaded in years.

I was pretty disappointed when I heard, too, but I guess it's fair that YouTube block off monetization for those like me who really aren't putting that much effort into it.
I'm uploading 2 to 3 videos everyday, I have been since last year, it just bugs me that those who put work in don't get much return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom