• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YouTube Uploading Problems

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Heyo, back with yet another YouTube ****-up.

For the last two days, not one of my videos will upload to YT. They will go through preliminary uploading in about two minutes perfectly well, but when it comes to processing and publishing the video it stops at 95%, stays there for half an hour, then cancels the upload entirely.

Can some other people try to upload and see if they get the same issues as I do?

Clank

Hmm
I would run the videos through handbrake or the VLC convertor in the off chance that they have corruption that causes the YT processing to fail.

Salem

SICK
It seems to be a recurring problem in Youtube, Gamegrumps tweeted that some of their videos will be late for a few days or something.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The issue is that YouTube is having some issues server side. It will resolve itself at random intervals. You can also reset your Internet, and then call the Internet plumber so that he can check your Internet lines. Oftentimes trees will disrupt the connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom