• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Youtube Poop

Tom

Youtube poops are basically videos (not necessarily short) made out of the usage of scenes from famous games, company ads (e.g Dr. Rabbit), movies etc.
The makers mix the scenes in a way they can change what the characters are saying, turning even teeth brushing lessons into the funniest things you've ever heard.

The CD-I ones are the most common YTPs found, since the original scenes already sound stupid without being altered.
The most famous Youtube Poopers are: Deepercut , WalrusGuy -- his 'memorial' (banned due to copyright infringement, I'm sure everybody who likes YTPs misses him), and Krobo Productions

Clumsey Truthful Wholesome Small Mage Koopas

(be aware it has strong language in it)

Last edited:

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I really enjoy watching YouTube Poop. And they i really love the poops with the pieces of the ''faces of Evil'' and ''Hotel Mario''.
I saw a lot of great pieces, they are funny and they can make you really happy. Alright they can be fail sometimes, new people who wants to make a poop need to learn it and all. I and my brother made some poops too with Link and Mario pieces, unfortunately every crashed and we are not able to make some more again.

But i agree that poops are the most funnest things around on Youtube. I prefer Newgrounds more for movies but the poops on Youtube are the best..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom