• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YouTube Automatically Mutes Videos...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So I'm trying to watch YouTube videos, and sound works...but the thing is, every video is atuomatically set to mute. I can unmute them, but this obviously is time consuming and I often forget that I need to unmute. :/

Does anyone know why YT is muting videos by default?

My brother yelled at me about this very thing, and I told him that I had nothing to do with it. He was so convinced that I hacked into Youtube or something. Doesn't he know I have no knowledge of how to hack into major websites? Anyway, yeah, it's become pretty vexing...

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I have not had any problem with audio muting. However, the same time other people have said they've had this issue, I've started having a problem with YouTube videos randomly locking up and not being able to continue them without reloading the page. And clearing my cache does nothing. I restarted my computer and did everything I could to fix it on my end and it's still happening. It has to be a problem with YouTube. Given that other people are having problems too, it's the most likely answer.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I have had so many problems with YouTube as of late that this seems like one of the better problems. I know YouTube is a huge website and it will have its problems but it's becoming too much of an occurrence in my experience, they should get their stuff together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom