• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YOU'RE BANNED! (Game)

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
It was a dark and stormy night, Arkatox was cold and alone in a forest until a strange young woman spotted him and offered a place to stay for the night. The woman, whose name is Nimbia, cooked him, a delicious hot meal which Arkatox has not tasted in years. Then she set up a hot bath for him, and he spend forty-five minutes scrubbing the grime and dirt that accumulated on his body. Arkatox and Nimbia spent a few hours talking to each other. Arkatox told Nimbia all about his adventures, about how he is from the far off kingdom of Ecrapia and its fall at the hands of their savage enemies: the Outuns. He told her about his daring escape, about his brave battles and how he was unfairly treated in her kingdom because he was an outsider. Nimbia began to tear up a little. She kissed Arkatox's head, hugged him and said: "Everything will be okay, noble Arkatox. I would never treat you like my people. I will feed you and cloth you as if you were my own precious baby. Arkatox tried to hug her back, but he felt shy because, although they were within the same age group, he was much shorter than Nimbia and his face would bury itself in her breasts if he hugged her. Then, at that brief awkward moment, Nimbia's clock struck 10. "Wow, it's already 10?" Nimbia remarked "We should get some sleep now." Arkatox began preparing to sleep on Nimbia's couch, but she objected. "Oh, no no on Arkatox, you do not deserve to sleep on the couch like a mere pet. Come, you may sleep with me." "Don't you have a guest room?" Arkatox asked. "I'm sorry, I would let you have your own bed, but alas, I merely have one." Arkatox submitted to Nimbia's will, and agreed to sleep in the same bed as Nimbia. They talked a little before dozing off into slumber. Arkatox have a strangely pleasurable dream that night.

Arkatox woke up, but Nimbia was not by his side as when he slept. He began searching for her and when he could not find her in the expected places he started calling out. "Nimbia! Nimbia are you here? Please, Nimbia, call back to me!" He never heard her voice responding. Arkatox was a little but nervous but reconciled his nervy feelings by thinking that Nimbia was at the marketplace, buying fresh fruit for their breakfast. He could not be more wrong. In a matter of minutes some soldiers broke into Nimbia's house. They immediately arrested him. "Why are you doing this to me? What wrong have I done?" Arkatox struggled to say. "Don't play dumb kid, the village idiot could see that what you did was a horrible act deserving of the utmost punishment." Arkatox was painfully confused and desperately wanted to escape, but he was too restricted by the soldiers to move. Arkatox soon found him thrown in front of a kingly appearing person. "Pesant, get up now!" The king commanded. Arkatox got up in spite of the pain he felt all over his body. "What do you have to say about yourself, boy? How could you have willingly done something so vile to a woman, our sacred gifts from the gods?! Are all the people from where ever you come from such barbarians?" "I-i don't-" Arkatox was cut off by the king. "Silence or I will have you executed at a whim! You have committed an unforgivable atrocity! Why do I waste time talking to you, rather than sentence you to death the moment I heard the news? Because you're a pathetic creature. You are not worth my time. Today is my birthday and I do not wish to spend my birthday at a drawn-out beheading." The king motions at a guard to unshackle Arkatox. "Flee, and do not set a toe into my borders or I will be forced to punish you with all the power granted to my by the law!" Arkatox runs in the manor of a drunken man, but in his pain, not of alcohol. The king's final words echo in his ears. "You are banished from Zelda Dungeon for life!"

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Wow... just wow... Really?

Anyway, TtP is banned for not reading CSD's story (though I actually thank you for neglecting to do so :P).

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
You're banned because a bunch of flying monkeys came and threw their poop at oshi_yoshi, and you were the one who sent them. ಠ_ಠ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom